PDA

View Full Version : Trivial Tantrums - Ends 22nd March

MKR&*42
12-03-2017, 05:12 PM
https://habbox.com/text/Habbowood/Trivial+Tantrums

For those of you who know me well enough, you'll know that sometimes I can get a bit angry/upset over the most insignificant, trivial things. A personal, well-known pet peeve of mine is the word 'lol' written exactly like that - I just cannot explain why,but it seems so incredibly apathetic and makes me so annoyed. Alongside this, the other day I was browsing through a thread on Reddit about silly things had gotten upset over and some of them were simply brilliant - for example, someone flipped out at their siblings because they abbreviated "thousand" to "thou" in Monopoly, and someone else had cried over an Uncle Ben's rice commercial because the location of the advert looked "so fun"?!

Of course, in retrospect we look back at these moments and realise how silly we were for getting upset/annoyed over such matters!

So I want to know what is the silliest thing you personally have ever gotten upset over?
The answer that gives me the greatest chuckle will win!

Prize: 2 Weeks Forum VIP (Including exclusive rainbow VIP if you wish), 50 Tokens & 2 Raffle Tickets

Sloths
16-03-2017, 08:20 AM
That time I blocked my friend for months on MSN because he overused the ellipses... ;)

Samantha
16-03-2017, 12:11 PM
In my junior school, when it was parent's evening, some people were lucky enough for their parents to have an afternoon appointment. When the appointments were going on, the whole school watched a video in the hall and if you had one in the afternoon you got to go home early.

Basically, my mum had an afternoon one, she came asking me if I was coming home - I kissed her and said I'd stay. Immediate regret, I got stupidly upset because she drove off even though I said I wasn't going home, and then I faked being poorly to get home that little bit sooner, I got to leave at 3:15 instead of 3:30.

cheesycrisp
17-03-2017, 04:07 PM
my fiance said he ate all the food in the fridge as a joke and i believed him and i got all upset for nothing lmaoo

Martin
21-03-2017, 01:37 AM
Just a couple of days left to enter this competition! Be sure to get your entry in quick to be in with a chance of winning! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!