PDA

View Full Version : what are we all doing for mothers day

Empired
18-03-2017, 08:07 PM
hello everyone I need some help

what are you all doing or getting for mothers day bc I've got the worlds greatest card but can't decide what to actually get her?? I wanted to take her somewhere cos she doesn't rly like THINGS but everything's expensive and it makes me wanna cry

so what are ur ideas xx help a girl out

FlyingJesus
18-03-2017, 08:35 PM
Your mum

Post edited by !Landon (Forum Moderator) for pointless posting. Please have something constructive to addon in the future!

Absently
18-03-2017, 08:43 PM
nothing soz

RuthOnToast
18-03-2017, 08:49 PM
tbh my mum would be happy with just a card always says she doesn't want us to spend lots on her so i just buy her one her favourite bath bombs from lush. Dont bother flowers yh they look nice but they just die.

Normally cook her a roast dinner aswel which normally ends up more hassle to her cos i keep asking what to do so it would probably be easier if she did it her self but suppose its the effort that counts. But luckily lately my sisters offered to cook

Chris
18-03-2017, 08:55 PM
I've got her a huge baking book as she makes cakes most weekends and wants to try some different things.

Cerys
18-03-2017, 09:38 PM
I haven't got anything yet and probs won't til after the actual day heh, I'll probably end up just getting her some chocolate or some wine or something like that.

I hate mothers day tho just gives her another reason to whinge

Empired
18-03-2017, 09:59 PM
i'm now opening this question up to everyone except flyingjesus

and rly maybe i should just go down the flowers n choccies route then, i was wondering about a voucher for the place i work cos she loves it there lol x but seems a bit weird as well

Brad
19-03-2017, 01:08 AM
Could always make a photo album for her. Grab pictures throughout the years with special notes inside it as well.

Empired
19-03-2017, 11:51 AM
Brad please let's be real here

King-Tom
19-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Taking the mum to Kaspas, a desert place :)

dbgtz
20-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Nothing, just begrudgingly sending a card that will be complained about and giving a gift that will be stuff away in a draw, untouched.

Brad
21-03-2017, 12:00 AM
Brad please let's be real here

I thought it was pretty realistic...

i guess if we're being more realistic, could always write her a poem?

Absently
21-03-2017, 12:15 AM
not even dinner? DISGUSTING!

FlyingJesus
21-03-2017, 01:21 AM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Sahara_1.jpg

Delicious

Nothing, just begrudgingly sending a card that will be complained about and giving a gift that will be stuff away in a draw, untouched.

omf that is the most depressing post since... well since Landon's call for arms prob but aww :( poor dogbutts

Samantha
21-03-2017, 01:40 AM

Does that mean no one else will be there when you go?

Also I'm working all day Mother's Day, bought her card today though and she doesn't know what she wants, she has enough bath stuff and notebooks etc. to last her years so I can't buy her more of those.

Alkaz
21-03-2017, 09:57 AM
Working!! Almost 300 people coming in for lunch, fucking *****s.

Stephen
21-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Anyone else hate personalised cards?
I don't want to add a fucking picture to a card or have their name printed on the front of some ugly attempt at a card

why is it so hard online to find decent cards that look nice with nice words in them or something

despect
21-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Taking mum out for a meal :)

King-Tom
21-03-2017, 04:08 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Sahara_1.jpg

Delicious

omf that is the most depressing post since... well since Landon's call for arms prob but aww :( poor dogbutts

LMAOOOOO woow dessert then!!!!! :(

- - - Updated - - -

not even dinner? DISGUSTING!

Shush m8

dbgtz
21-03-2017, 05:46 PM

yes poor me
i was "laughing" as i typed it tbh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!