PDA

View Full Version : What attracts you?

LUCPIX
25-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Um right, everybody knows that love itself can be as "abstract" as art and imagination so, obviously, it ain't even 10% similar to The Sims's primitive love system, like As a Gemini, I'm able to kiss Taurus and Aquarius and I think it's scientifically impossible to shake hands with Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius

Due to our complexity inside our head, we cannot exactly define an exact idea of what is attractive and what is not, and THANKS GOD FOR THAT

Considering the latest crushes, friends, ex - whatever - you had lately,
What's your personal concept of attractiveness (romantically speaking)? What you think it's "cute" in someone, what makes you want to be next to him/her forever and makes you feel that there's no place you'd rather be?

If you're crazy open minded enough to answer this question, please keep on mind that we're mainly talking about the personality traces, the interests, not only the physical stuff, or it'll be too easy because, you know, primitive humans instincts etc

despect
25-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Someone who takes an interest in you and what you like to do even if they think its lame they are still willing to do it :)

David
25-03-2017, 06:44 PM
what you like to do even if they think its lame they are still willing to do it :)

like habbo for example?

despect
25-03-2017, 07:04 PM
like habbo for example?

Yeah a must when I go to date someone: has to be a habbo addict

cheesycrisp
25-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Someone who has time for you and will accept you the way you are :)

Landon
26-03-2017, 04:01 AM
Probably intelligence and a good common sense

LUCPIX
27-03-2017, 06:45 PM
Yeah a must when I go to date someone: has to be a habbo addict

Yess, same here - only a few people have the sensibility of knowing the love essence and the beauty from Habbo
:love:
I know this love couple in HabboBR which actually loves each other and live together in the REAL LIFE, like... fhneoidneiowbfioeqbfioewbfioeb this is kind of cute (the worst part is when they decide to have a bloody verbal fight in a public place)

Probably intelligence and a good common sense

Again, yesss! Although intelligence is as abstract as a static from a TV, it's kind of sexy when they are, you know, RLY intelligent and have a little bit of healthy wackiness and freewill inside themselves

Someone once said that the romantic LOVE consists of having someone who has something that we only partially own or have nothing of it at all (hope that makes sense), just as if we're going to find the other half of ourselves

So, if we look for someone who's intelligent, does that mean we're actually "dumb"? :frust:

-:Undertaker:-
31-03-2017, 09:01 AM
someone cute and pretty laid back.

nat965
31-03-2017, 06:28 PM
someone who isn't in a relationship purely for sexual reasons, to start off with anyway.

Expling
04-04-2017, 11:12 AM
anything that's living

Matt
05-04-2017, 07:49 AM
Physical: facial/body hair, glasses, and dark features (hair and eyes).
Traits: able to have a decent conversation, somewhat intelligent, caring and likes cuddles :)

PrettyLoven
10-01-2018, 10:07 PM
-A guy who has God
-A guy who has something going for himself. Ambition.
-A guy who loves himself
-Has a sense of humor

Neversoft
10-01-2018, 11:51 PM
I'm a Taurus let's kiss

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!