PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel the need to be prepared to defend yourself where you live?

Landon
26-03-2017, 04:17 AM
This is quite an interesting topic and will certainly differ based on where you live.

Living in the United States where gun violence/knife violence can become an issue or fights in general, I am always prepared for something to happen, whether it does or not. So I do try to carry a bit of a weapon on me when I go out. Call me paranoid. But you'll feel the same if it happens to you.

As I said to sir despect;. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

despect
26-03-2017, 06:09 AM
Yeah I do. Where Iive you hear about violence all the time and its hard because it makes you feel like you have to be at a home a certain time etc, its quite scary.

Charlie
26-03-2017, 11:52 AM
Not really. I don't think you really hear of any violence around here apart from the odd drunken fight outside of pubs. If anything, I say groups of teenagers worry me a little bit but that's because I know they can sometimes get a bit loud/abusive but I've not really experienced that either so I guess I'm worrying over nothing.

Landon
26-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Yeah I do. Where Iive you hear about violence all the time and its hard because it makes you feel like you have to be at a home a certain time etc, its quite scary.

I'm not that far. It's not like where I live is Chicago. It's just obvious that you need to be ready in certain situations because most of us around here are in fact hunters.

despect
26-03-2017, 05:43 PM
I'm not that far. It's not like where I live is Chicago. It's just obvious that you need to be ready in certain situations because most of us around here are in fact hunters.

If it comes down to someone randomly attacking you, how can you be ready if you don't even know its going to happen? Like I said in a thread before the person who is the attacker looks, sounds like a normal person, even acts like it but you won't know till they actually attack.

Landon
26-03-2017, 05:50 PM
If it comes down to someone randomly attacking you, how can you be ready if you don't even know its going to happen? Like I said in a thread before the person who is the attacker looks, sounds like a normal person, even acts like it but you won't know till they actually attack.

Yeah exactly, I do agree with you. That's why I carry my knife just to be sure! Never intend to use my knife for something like this as I use it as a tool, and I hope it never comes down to that because the law most likely won't be on your side - but just to be sure.

despect
26-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Yeah exactly, I do agree with you. That's why I carry my knife just to be sure! Never intend to use my knife for something like this as I use it as a tool, and I hope it never comes down to that because the law most likely won't be on your side - but just to be sure.

Often here people use weapons for self defence and end up getting just as much time in jail as the person who attacked them. I guess its mainly because it's quite hard to prove if its self defence or not.

Landon
26-03-2017, 05:56 PM
Often here people use weapons for self defence and end up getting just as much time in jail as the person who attacked them. I guess its mainly because it's quite hard to prove if its self defence or not.

That's the grey-area.

Where I live, here's a quick summary. Someone starts throwing punches, you can throw them back. Someone pulls a knife, you can pull yours. Someone pulls a gun, you can pull yours. The ONLY TIME you can pull your weapon when the other person doesn't have one of equivalence out is when you 'feel' like you or another person's life is in danger/death etc.

In Texas, I'm pretty sure it's a lot more lenient.

Stephen
26-03-2017, 10:00 PM
Nope. People are normally friendly where I live although I don't go out much but still. Just some annoying kids around sometimes but not normally any trouble

don't think id need a knife unless it was to pop a ball a kid kicks at me

Landon
27-03-2017, 12:26 PM
don't think id need a knife unless it was to pop a ball a kid kicks at me

LOL I haven't thought of that as a use for my knives. Definitely going to remember this one.

Brad
27-03-2017, 01:11 PM
I live in Canada... I never have to fear. Lol

Expling
27-03-2017, 10:36 PM
no i live in a nice little village type area and don't get out enough to have to need to carry a weapon
even if it was dangerous i still wouldnt result in carrying weapons id just make alternative arrangements

Landon
27-03-2017, 11:00 PM
no i live in a nice little village type area and don't get out enough to have to need to carry a weapon
even if it was dangerous i still wouldnt result in carrying weapons id just make alternative arrangements
That won't always be the case, though. Can't make alternative arrangements for things that happen very randomly and take split second decisions. Yes, you can avoid them by for instance not going into certain areas, but you never know where you may need to defend yourself.

Empired
28-03-2017, 06:44 AM
Even if I lived in a dangerous area I would never carry a weapon for self defence. No point as I'd never be able to use it.

Expling
28-03-2017, 12:10 PM
That won't always be the case, though. Can't make alternative arrangements for things that happen very randomly and take split second decisions. Yes, you can avoid them by for instance not going into certain areas, but you never know where you may need to defend yourself.

even if I couldn't avoid it (changing my route/travel method etc), I definitely wouldn't carry a weapon lmao

Landon
28-03-2017, 12:38 PM
even if I couldn't avoid it (changing my route/travel method etc), I definitely wouldn't carry a weapon lmao

Lol then your chances of dying increase.

Expling
28-03-2017, 12:41 PM

would rather die happy & kind with a good reputation than live as a criminal and guilty feeling :P

Landon
28-03-2017, 12:47 PM
would rather die happy & kind with a good reputation than live as a criminal and guilty feeling :P
Defending yourself is not a criminal act. You cant afford to live your life as an innocent, vulnerable man lmao.

Expling
28-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Defending yourself is not a criminal act. You cant afford to live your life as an innocent, vulnerable man lmao.

why do you need a weapon to defend yourself?

in the UK the law on self defence is pretty strict, you can't go round using weapons hitting people and then claim self defence
walking around with a weapon is against the law!

Empired
28-03-2017, 12:57 PM
Yo I'm the same as expling. Id rather die myself than ever have to kill a human being. Dw tommy I got ur back x

MKR&*42
28-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Not really, I think people who feel that way are excessively paranoid unless you clearly live in an area with a very high crime rate and such.

Landon
28-03-2017, 01:19 PM
why do you need a weapon to defend yourself?

in the UK the law on self defence is pretty strict, you can't go round using weapons hitting people and then claim self defence
walking around with a weapon is against the law!

That's why you use the weapon for self-defense instead of going around killing people because you can.

I'd rather not have to defend myself against someone with a gun with my bare hands.

Intersocial; It's a lot better to be paranoid than unprepared.

Gina
28-03-2017, 01:27 PM

ur chances of being locked up increase
and tbh ur chances increase like what if u got mugged and the person didnt have a weapon but took ur weapon off u and stabbed u

dunno personally i think its stupid cos in my head by carrying a weapon youre putting yourself in more danger

also i agree with Expling; and Empired; <3

Expling
28-03-2017, 01:27 PM
That's why you use the weapon for self-defense instead of going around killing people because you can.

I'd rather not have to defend myself against someone with a gun with my bare hands.

what I'm saying is, over here if you're carrying a weapon then you're breaking the law - if you then use that weapon as self defence then it's likely that you'll be charged with assault lol

luckily for the uk we don't experience masses of gun crime :)

Landon
28-03-2017, 01:30 PM
ur chances of being locked up increase
and tbh ur chances increase like what if u got mugged and the person didnt have a weapon but took ur weapon off u and stabbed u

dunno personally i think its stupid cos in my head by carrying a weapon youre putting yourself in more danger

also i agree with Expling; and Empired; <3

You'd rather risk being dead than locked up? I conceal my weapon. Aka don't let people know its there. If you ever need to use it, you catch them by surprise.

Gina
28-03-2017, 01:33 PM
You'd rather risk being dead than locked up? I conceal my weapon. Aka don't let people know its there. If you ever need to use it, you catch them by surprise.

yeah i would lol y would i want to spend my life locked up feeling extreme guild self defence or not
how would u catch them by surprise if theyre holding u 2 gun point or got a knife ur throat
i dnt think its the smartest thing to whip out a knife n threaten them back lmfao

say like i was getting mugged or something n they had a knife 2 me and was like GIV ME ALL UR SHIT i wouldnt get a knife out n be like piss off or ill stab ye
ill just giv them my shit n hope they piss off
just causing more issues by threatening them back imo anyway!

Landon
28-03-2017, 01:38 PM
yeah i would lol y would i want to spend my life locked up feeling extreme guild self defence or not
how would u catch them by surprise if theyre holding u 2 gun point or got a knife ur throat
i dnt think its the smartest thing to whip out a knife n threaten them back lmfao

say like i was getting mugged or something n they had a knife 2 me and was like GIV ME ALL UR SHIT i wouldnt get a knife out n be like piss off or ill stab ye
ill just giv them my shit n hope they piss off
just causing more issues by threatening them back imo anyway!

Lol you can easily diffuse a situation of people beating your ass just by whipping out a knife, people are scared of knives more than they are a gun because of the mutilation it will cause.

Gina
28-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Lol you can easily diffuse a situation of people beating your ass just by whipping out a knife, people are scared of knives more than they are a gun because of the mutilation it will cause.
but then it can all backfire on u like what if they then take that knife off u and use it against u and theyre now angry cos uve just threatened them
i dont think ud diffuse the situation ud just make shit worse and cause urself trouble with the police
if som1 is mugging u and potentially might stab u but is just threatening and u then stab them ull be the 1 getting locked up n shit surely
y would u want that why would u not just deal with the situation rather than making shit escalate

Landon
28-03-2017, 01:44 PM
if som1 is mugging u and potentially might stab u but is just threatening and u then stab them ull be the 1 getting locked up n shit surely
y would u want that why would u not just deal with the situation rather than making shit escalate

In the US where I live, if someone has a knife out and is threatening you, you can legally stab the hell out of them.

You cannot bring your knife out and threateningly wave it around unless 1) they bring out a knife or gun 2) you or a person's life is in danger

despect
28-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Theres other ways to protect yourself.

Landon
28-03-2017, 02:57 PM
Theres other ways to protect yourself.

What ways? And why?

despect
28-03-2017, 02:58 PM
What ways? And why?

Perhaps by keeping yourself to yourself. We have fists, feet etc dont we? Id prefer to not go to jail because I have a weapon.

Landon
28-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Perhaps by keeping yourself to yourself. We have fists, feet etc dont we? Id prefer to not go to jail because I have a weapon.

Suppose it's more of a UK issue to have a weapon.
And also, keeping to yourself doesn't mean you won't get attacked.

Here, you can carry a knife at any age, any size, open or closed carry. Guns are legal to conceal/open at 18.

despect
28-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Suppose it's more of a UK issue to have a weapon.
And also, keeping to yourself doesn't mean you won't get attacked.

Here, you can carry a knife at any age, any size, open or closed carry. Guns are legal to conceal/open at 18.

Its a big issue here. People are often found with weapons and arrested and sometimes charged.

Landon
28-03-2017, 03:10 PM
Its a big issue here. People are often found with weapons and arrested and sometimes charged.

That's unfortunate because the vast majority are responsible gun owners if it were to happen here.

scottish
28-03-2017, 04:59 PM

A knife ain't gonna help you much if someone's going to shoot you.

- - - Updated - - -

You would be arrested and charged, you are not allowed to use force that is disproportionate to the danger you are faced, i.e. if someone punches you and you stab them you will be charged. There's a line between getting a black eye and fatal injury.

Landon
28-03-2017, 05:05 PM
A knife ain't gonna help you much if someone's going to shoot you.

Your bare hands ain't gonna help you much if someone's going to shoot you either.

scottish
28-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Your bare hands ain't gonna help you much if someone's going to shoot you either.

So let's start walking around the streets with an M16A2/4 just to be sure?

Landon
28-03-2017, 05:12 PM
So let's start walking around the streets with an M16A2/4 just to be sure?

Conceal carry a pistol. Plenty do it here.

despect
28-03-2017, 05:17 PM
I feel like having a weapon on you will cause more harm than good. Just my opinion though.

Stephen
28-03-2017, 05:18 PM
i remember when that batman cinema shooting happened and people were like IF ONLY WE WERE ALLOWED TO HAVE GUNS IN THERE WE COULD HAVE STOPPED HIM

people actually wished they were allowed to bring a gun into a dark crowded cinema to defend themselves

Landon
28-03-2017, 05:20 PM
i remember when that batman cinema shooting happened and people were like IF ONLY WE WERE ALLOWED TO HAVE GUNS IN THERE WE COULD HAVE STOPPED HIM

people actually wished they were allowed to bring a gun into a dark crowded cinema to defend themselves

'Tis my reasoning and what I'm trying to stress!

Take for instance a random shooter walking in a crowd of people. No one has a gun. Plenty of them die if they didn't escape. Say that just ONE person had a gun and managed to take the attacker down. A lot less people die.

scottish
28-03-2017, 05:41 PM
Conceal carry a pistol. Plenty do it here.

Pistol ain't gonna help you if someone wants to snipe you?

Lets carry an arsenal of weapony in the back of the car, just in case you know. Better safe than sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

'Tis my reasoning and what I'm trying to stress!

Take for instance a random shooter walking in a crowd of people. No one has a gun. Plenty of them die if they didn't escape. Say that just ONE person had a gun and managed to take the attacker down. A lot less people die.

and you think having people armed isn't going to cause an issue with gun crimes?

what are the crime rates of UK vs US?

- - - Updated - - -

You would be arrested and charged, you are not allowed to use force that is disproportionate to the danger you are faced, i.e. if someone punches you and you stab them you will be charged. There's a line between getting a black eye and fatal injury.

not sure if ignoring or missed

Landon
28-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Pistol ain't gonna help you if someone wants to snipe you?

It certainly is not. But I'm not concerned about people carrying snipers at least where I live, maybe you are since you seem pretty passionate about making that example, but a pistol would be the best option for me. Going to be a lot more protected by simply carrying a pistol than nothing at all.

scottish
28-03-2017, 06:13 PM
you seem to have missed half of my post?

not sure what your definition of passionate is but okay.

Landon
28-03-2017, 06:22 PM
you seem to have missed half of my post?.

and you think having people armed isn't going to cause an issue with gun crimes?

Yeah. One of the reasons we have the larger shootings is because people are not armed. People end up dying because they are outnumbered. 1 shooter to how ever many unarmed people.

That's how it will be in the UK, you watch. Shooting by one person to a large crowd of unarmed citizens? Loads of people will die. It's only logical to allow people to carry a weapon for their own defense. Neutralize the attacker in a quick and speedy manner. Save lives.

Again. Ban all guns and see how it works out especially in the US where guns have been around since the beginning. Chaos. Lots of people will die. Why? There's no way to take out the attacker while the cops are responding. And oh, I almost forgot. Most of the liberals don't even want the cops to have a weapon. Idiotic.

FlyingJesus
28-03-2017, 06:30 PM

Flat out lie. It's very well documented that people who carry weapons are hugely more likely to be involved in street fights of all types - essentially, carrying a weapon puts you at MORE risk. Especially the case if you're not as confident or proficient as your attacker, who is likely to be able to overpower you and use your own weapon against you

Yeah. One of the reasons we have the larger shootings is because people are not armed

Well no, the ENTIRE reason there are shootings is because there are guns lol

Landon
28-03-2017, 06:35 PM
Flat out lie. It's very well documented that people who carry weapons are hugely more likely to be involved in street fights of all types - essentially, carrying a weapon puts you at MORE risk. Especially the case if you're not as confident or proficient as your attacker, who is likely to be able to overpower you and use your own weapon against you

Yeah if you are a thug... Conceal it. No one will ever know.

scottish
28-03-2017, 06:36 PM
Yeah. One of the reasons we have the larger shootings is because people are not armed. People end up dying because they are outnumbered. 1 shooter to how ever many unarmed people.

That's how it will be in the UK, you watch. Shooting by one person to a large crowd of unarmed citizens? Loads of people will die. It's only logical to allow people to carry a weapon for their own defense. Neutralize the attacker in a quick and speedy manner. Save lives.

Again. Ban all guns and see how it works out especially in the US where guns have been around since the beginning. Chaos. Lots of people will die. Why? There's no way to take out the attacker while the cops are responding. And oh, I almost forgot. Most of the liberals don't even want the cops to have a weapon. Idiotic.

No, one of the reasons you have a lot more shootings than other countries like the UK is because anyone and their nan can go buy a gun legally and use this to kill whoever they want. People end up dying because the perpetrator has legally purchased a weapon capable of mass killing.

No, the UK won't legalise guns as that would be idiotic and would lead to much higher gun crime rate.

That's how it is in the USA anyway? one person shoots many people with a legally purchased gun and many people die. It's illogical to give the mass populace access to a gun to defend themselves against the extremely unlikely case in which they're confronted by a criminal with the intent to kill with a gun.

What are the stats for gun crimes in USA vs UK?

- - - Updated - - -

You missed half his post?

despect
28-03-2017, 06:38 PM

Well no, the ENTIRE reason there are shootings is because there are guns lol

See, this was my point, if there are a lot of people who are armed with weapons there is more likely to be more crime because they are armed. I get the thing about protection though I'm just not 100% sure what your point is.

FlyingJesus
28-03-2017, 06:39 PM

You seem to have completely missed the point. It doesn't matter if you're swinging it around with a banner saying you're armed, the facts and stats show that people who carry weapons (even concealed ones) are more likely to be damaged by weapons. Again, often their own, which makes it clear that it's more of a liability than security

Landon
28-03-2017, 06:41 PM
You seem to have completely missed the point. It doesn't matter if you're swinging it around with a banner saying you're armed, the facts and stats show that people who carry weapons (even concealed ones) are more likely to be damaged by weapons. Again, often their own, which makes it clear that it's more of a liability than security

I still miss the point. Grandpa has never been in a bad situation because he carries on his motorcycle lol. He does it for his safety and it works well for him.

FlyingJesus
28-03-2017, 06:43 PM
You realise that personal experience doesn't make a blind bit of difference to widespread statistics right? I didn't say everyone with a weapon will be shot to death by bazookas, and saying NAH DIDN'T HAPPEN TO ME SO CAN'T BE TRUE!!! is a complete sjw tactic ;)

Landon
28-03-2017, 06:51 PM
You realise that personal experience doesn't make a blind bit of difference to widespread statistics right? I didn't say everyone with a weapon will be shot to death by bazookas, and saying NAH DIDN'T HAPPEN TO ME SO CAN'T BE TRUE!!! is a complete sjw tactic ;)

Lol, you're stereotyping. Horrible tactic.

scottish
28-03-2017, 07:01 PM
and you're ignoring half the posts, and the point behind even the latest post you quoted.

FlyingJesus
28-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Ignoring every point to just talk nonsense doesn't make you look clever Landon, it makes you look like you don't actually know what you're talking about... fancy that. Guess some people just can't be taught no matter how much you try with them

dbgtz
28-03-2017, 07:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pnxhdeF.png
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/United-Kingdom/United-States/Crime#2009

No, I do not feel the need because I'm not paranoid.

Landon
28-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Maybe you all would know how it is if you were actually in a country that has had these laws since the day it was born lol. You can't just go around and 'steal all the guns' and expect good things to come out of it. This is irreversible. No matter how hard people cry and piss and moan, the guns won't go 'bye bye'.

Ignoring every point to just talk nonsense doesn't make you look clever Landon, it makes you look like you don't actually know what you're talking about... fancy that. Guess some people just can't be taught no matter how much you try with them

I'm not talking nonsense. I'm trying to reason and help you understand from my point of view and all you can do is say "oh look he wants to defend himself he's so paranoid he's such a thug he wants all social justice warriors and non-whites dead with those weapons and wants to stab everyone he sees because hes a redneck american and all american conservatives are racists and bigots and hate all muslims".

Like come on.

FlyingJesus
28-03-2017, 09:25 PM
I've not said anything like that, nor have I said that all guns should be randomly collected tomorrow. What I've said is a straight flat fact about safety. Literally everything you've accused me of there is a fabrication, get a grip

Landon
28-03-2017, 09:30 PM
I've not said anything like that, nor have I said that all guns should be randomly collected tomorrow. What I've said is a straight flat fact about safety. Literally everything you've accused me of there is a fabrication, get a grip

Lol alright, it's true though.

FlyingJesus
28-03-2017, 09:37 PM
What is true? My statement about how people who carry weapons are at greater risk of being hurt by weapons? Surely not anything that you've tried to claim, because none of it has actually been said at all ever and you're just making it all up

Landon
28-03-2017, 09:40 PM
FlyingJesus;

Surely not anything that you've tried to claim

^

Stephen
28-03-2017, 09:41 PM
I find that it is impossible to reason with american gun lovers

like obviously if they weren't allowed to buy guns at the local corner shop then there would be less gun violence but the response is ALWAYS "but if we can't arm themselves then there would be more gun violence!!11"

but if there were no guns to buy then there would be less gun crime
y u no understand :frust:

FlyingJesus
28-03-2017, 09:46 PM
@FlyingJesus (https://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=24753);

^

So basically you're ignoring the FACTUAL TRUTH in favour of a load of horse shit that you made up. Says it all. Absolute waste of time trying to help you out with an education

Landon
28-03-2017, 10:41 PM
So basically you're ignoring the FACTUAL TRUTH in favour of a load of horse shit that you made up. Says it all. Absolute waste of time trying to help you out with an education

LOL there there lad. Don't let the inner liberalism shine through, it'll destroy you.

FlyingJesus
28-03-2017, 10:59 PM
I'm not a liberal either, so that's another thing you've made up. You're an absolute joke, I don't really know why you even pretend to "debate"

Landon
28-03-2017, 11:09 PM
I'm not a liberal either, so that's another thing you've made up. You're an absolute joke, I don't really know why you even pretend to "debate"

I'm easily outnumbered on this forum and often times do not win but that doesn't mean I 'pretend'. Obviously you say this because of the fact that you cannot accept my views for what they are while I try to be a man, take the high road, and accept yours while trying to reason and understand why you have those views. Anytime there's something you don't agree with, I am immediately told my views are 'idiotic' and now the new one is that you are 'trying to help me out with an education'.

Sorry, but I am going to pass on receiving one of your quality educations. ;)

FlyingJesus
28-03-2017, 11:26 PM
You're talking nonsense AGAIN. Please show me where I have said any of the following here:

*I think we should steal guns
*you're paranoid
*you're a thug
*you want all social justice warriors and non-whites dead
*you want to stab everyone you see
*you're a redneck
*all american conservatives are racists and bigots and hate all muslims

These are all things you've accused me of that are simply not true. It's worth noting that the ONLY point I made in this thread was to state that statistically those who carry weapons are more often the victims of weapon attacks. That's all. You were presented with a simple fact and turned it into an argument about... well, anything but the point I made.

Landon
28-03-2017, 11:38 PM
You're talking nonsense AGAIN. Please show me where I have said any of the following here:

*I think we should steal guns
*you're paranoid
*you're a thug
*you want all social justice warriors and non-whites dead
*you want to stab everyone you see
*you're a redneck
*all american conservatives are racists and bigots and hate all muslims

These are all things you've accused me of that are simply not true. It's worth noting that the ONLY point I made in this thread was to state that statistically those who carry weapons are more often the victims of weapon attacks. That's all. You were presented with a simple fact and turned it into an argument about... well, anything but the point I made.

No no I didn't make the post specifically about you but rather a combination of what I have heard from the mass of people that hate me here.

FlyingJesus
28-03-2017, 11:44 PM
You literally quoted me and said "all you can do is say"

Landon
28-03-2017, 11:45 PM
You literally quoted me and said "all you can do is say"

Yeah, 'you' as in you guys. I should have worded it differently, for that I apologize.

FlyingJesus
28-03-2017, 11:50 PM
Yeah, the way you should have worded it is by actually replying to what I wrote

Also probably shouldn't try lumping me in with everyone else just because more than one person disagrees with you, especially when I personally have not been involved in any of the things you're accusing "you guys" of having said or done. There was absolutely no reason to have my post quoted if you weren't addressing me

Landon
29-03-2017, 12:04 AM
Also probably shouldn't try lumping me in with everyone else just because more than one person disagrees with you, especially when I personally have not been involved in any of the things you're accusing "you guys" of having said or done. There was absolutely no reason to have my post quoted if you weren't addressing me

Interesting you say that because if I don't post quote back then I'll get yelled at.

Going to leave. Getting offtopic and pointless now.

FlyingJesus
29-03-2017, 12:13 AM
http://rsmg.pbsrc.com/albums/v508/Cylor/Humor/133554959-thumb_backpedal.gif~c200http://images.rapgenius.com/0882520425eca1b586265b1ebece108d.500x281x102.gif
http://i.imgur.com/6vApA.gifhttp://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/827/621/fd6.gif

Empired
29-03-2017, 06:44 AM
I find that it is impossible to reason with american gun lovers

like obviously if they weren't allowed to buy guns at the local corner shop then there would be less gun violence but the response is ALWAYS "but if we can't arm themselves then there would be more gun violence!!11"

but if there were no guns to buy then there would be less gun crime
y u no understand :frust:
I spend so much time wondering this. No1 would need to arm themselves if guns were not available at all. I suppose most crazy gun lovers are just incapable of even beginning to imagine a place where there are no guns?

David
29-03-2017, 11:05 AM
you seem to have missed half of my post?

You missed half his post?

who gave undertaker mod

- - - Updated - - -

but no i look scary i don't have to worry

-:Undertaker:-
31-03-2017, 09:05 AM
i live in an area classed as deprived on national level but feel safe here yeah. never had any problems myself.

if i ever do find an overgrown rat in the house though i wouldn't think twice about using a knife or anything i can bash their brains out with. this thread has reminded me i keep meaning to move a spare butchers knife upstairs under my bed just in case.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!