PDA

View Full Version : Favourite airlines

nat965
14-04-2017, 10:16 PM
What is your most favourite airline any why?

I'd say Jetstar or Tigerair because they are generally cheap. Flying international, I don't have a favourite there.

lemons
14-04-2017, 10:20 PM
ryanair because it's cheap

RuthlessSlayer-
14-05-2017, 05:43 PM
I love Emirates. Their service is just amazing. However if its a short flight then yes, I'd also go with RyanAir.

RuthOnToast
14-05-2017, 07:08 PM
Id say Thompson because they were so good at finding a replacement when our aircraft was in the wrong place because it couldn't land at leeds because of fog but also cos they also had little screens along the top of the plane on their short flights that kept changing from showing where we was on a map to saying how high we was.

whoeful
14-05-2017, 07:22 PM
emirates for long, jet2 for short

Landon
14-05-2017, 11:13 PM
American Airlines.

Oh come on, take a joke. ;) I prefer southwest. Awesome service. :P

hungryfront
15-05-2017, 06:51 AM
I can not STAND Thomson because they always seem to land really fast and it hurts my ears.

Favourite I've been with is Thomas Cook but realistically we usually go with Ryanair. Never gone wrong.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Charlie
15-05-2017, 11:12 AM
I've flown with Virgin quite a few times and had no issues with them, but I mostly slept through the flight so I wouldn't have needed anything to know if it was bad then. Ryanair was also good when I flew with them, cheap and nice flight so it was pretty good. I'd definitely go with them again.

Shockwave.2CC
19-05-2017, 01:48 AM
Virgin Atlantic is my favourite airline out of the ones I've been on

Expling
19-05-2017, 04:30 PM
love british airways! only ever use them now since our terrible experience with another airline

we mostly go to the same place and have always used BA until a few yrs ago we decided to try a proper albanian airline called belleair and it was horrible! you were all crammed in together, no food (just cold tea), no first class either and because it was albanian all of the instructions were in a different language so once when the airplane had to be evacuated before we took off, they said it in albanian and this man behind us was like oH FOR FUCKS SAKE! and i tried translating it but all i could work out is problem :(

not the best with my albanian lol x
then our flight got delayed and delayed for hours and it got cancelled and rescheduled for a few days later which cut our holiday short so now we always go with british airways because they're awesomee and so kind! usually go first class too, deffo worth the extra few hours in the car to go to gatwick instead of stansted

belleair then went bankrupt lol

hungryfront
20-05-2017, 08:57 AM
First time I flew was with XL to Lanzarote when I was six. XL went bankrupt when we were in Lanzarote so they put us on some replacement plane a few hours later. It wasn't even a brand and the leather on the seats was falling​ off. In hindsight I have no clue why I got on that plane.

xxMATTGxx
20-05-2017, 05:16 PM
I don't really have a faviroute as such at the moment but never had any issues with the airlines I have flown so far in my life.

JMC, MyTravel (jesus these were the days), British Airways, Ryanair, Thompson, Virgin Atlantic.

I can not STAND Thomson because they always seem to land really fast and it hurts my ears.

Favourite I've been with is Thomas Cook but realistically we usually go with Ryanair. Never gone wrong.

You sure that isn't just your ears popping with the pressure changes during descent? Suck on some sweets or something and that should help that.

Cerys
20-05-2017, 05:26 PM
JMC, MyTravel (jesus these were the days), British Airways, Ryanair, Thompson, Virgin Atlantic.

And soon to add Thomas Cook :*

Umm we flew with EnterAir two years ago, not by choice I must add, and that was hell lol we only saw the cabin crew when we got on and off the whole experience was grim
But other than that theyve all been good iirc

xxMATTGxx
20-05-2017, 05:31 PM
And soon to add Thomas Cook :*

Umm we flew with EnterAir two years ago, not by choice I must add, and that was hell lol we only saw the cabin crew when we got on and off the whole experience was grim
But other than that theyve all been good iirc

I could go technical and be like because I flew MyTravel in 2007 they were in the middle of being taken over by Thomas Cook ;)

But yes bring on July!

hungryfront
20-05-2017, 05:50 PM
I don't really have a faviroute as such at the moment but never had any issues with the airlines I have flown so far in my life.

You sure that isn't just your ears popping with the pressure changes during descent? Suck on some sweets or something and that should help that.
I'm sure as I've flown with a bunch of people, only ever hurts on Thomson!

-:Undertaker:-
21-05-2017, 06:44 PM
I flew with Ethiad to Saigon and it was good. Stil not enough leg room on any of them though.

Firehorse
22-05-2017, 11:18 AM
Cathay Pacific - brilliant noodles and amazing first class.

ulas621
03-06-2020, 05:47 PM
Turkish Airlines

Shockwave.2CC
07-06-2020, 07:54 PM
Vigin Atlantic as my big budget airline

Ryanair as my low budget airline

habbosymbols
07-06-2020, 10:30 PM
lufthansa
singapore airlines
air canada
cathay pacific
ryanair
icelandic air

Bbcuklol
03-09-2020, 07:47 PM
British airways is my fav one.

Zak
07-09-2020, 03:02 PM
BA.

ItsMeerken
16-09-2020, 11:09 AM
Jet2 or Thomas Cook were my go-to airlines when we would fly to Turkey.

Milarz
16-09-2020, 05:24 PM
Qantas. World class.

Shannon
27-09-2020, 06:01 PM
AirTours (R.I.P) or Virgin.

I do like the aer lingus theme though when they land on time. The fanfare makes me poop myself ever time.

Mikey
04-02-2021, 12:22 AM
I've flown with RyanAir, FlyBe, British Airways, easyJet, United Airlines and Jet2.

Would say out of them would be British Airways and surprisingly after would be easyJet when I used them to travel down to Bristol.

United Airlines to New York was not comfortable at all, very crammed but the on-flight entertainment was decent and the food wasn't too bad either.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!