PDA

View Full Version : ivf babies

Gina
18-04-2017, 11:23 PM
were u ivf! do u kno anyone who is ivf!!

i was ivf lads x i was almost a triplet lols x reppin for test tube babies

Absently
18-04-2017, 11:28 PM
nope x was just a little mistake hehe

Brad
19-04-2017, 12:19 AM
nope x was just a little mistake hehe

The best mistake though. Xoxox

And nope, I was just a regular birth.

FlyingJesus
19-04-2017, 01:13 AM
Nah hate IVF babies they're all evil obv, need to be hunted down init

Am not a science experiment myself as obviously I am a deific creation *+*+*+ but yeah I know a couple who went IVF for their kid because apparently 25 is a great time to decide you have no other option than that but oh well good on them they had a kid and it's not science's fault that it looks like a hellbeast who was spawned to eat our souls but the mother started posting all this nonsense on fb and insta and whatever blogs she could find saying that it's horrible to post things about pregnancy on social media because some people struggle to get pregnant and you should just keep it to yourself............... except when it's her obv because she then claimed it was a miracle of God that she had conceived (no mate you got a medical turkey baster up ya snatch) and started documenting every bloody part of it all because her zombie looking offspring is apparently more important than anyone else's and she is the only person to have ever given birth or something

SO YEAH got nothing against IVF do it if you fancy a sprog and it's not happening the regular way, it's fab and can bring joys like Gina into the world, just don't go mental dental about it all and start pretending that it's the messiah like this particular pair of creatures I know and their end-of-days demon baby

Cerys
19-04-2017, 01:58 PM
My ex was

just goes to show nothing good can come from it only EVIL espec u

Charlie
19-04-2017, 04:16 PM
I'm not, my ex was though and they didn't tell her till she was like 20

Gina
19-04-2017, 04:52 PM
I'm not, my ex was though and they didn't tell her till she was like 20
thats so weird actually cos my mum was really angry when she found out my dad told us that we were ivf
i only found out when i was like 14 lmfao

-:Undertaker:-
19-04-2017, 05:04 PM
I am not but my younger cousins were.

Rokgal-v2.0
24-04-2017, 03:58 PM
thats so weird actually cos my mum was really angry when she found out my dad told us that we were ivf
i only found out when i was like 14 lmfao

omg was she actually angry i dont remember that i swear we already knew for ages idk man

Chris
24-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Nope and I don't know anyone who is. Not that it makes any difference.

Gina
24-04-2017, 06:43 PM
omg was she actually angry i dont remember that i swear we already knew for ages idk man

do u remember in yr7 when mr caswell was like are u guys ivf n we were like ????
and yeh on our like 13th birthday we spoke bout it in car on way to brighton
when it was like fathers day nd the bike race thing on the same day and she was like WHYD HE TELL U THAT?? loool

e5
25-04-2017, 06:01 AM
My fiances cousins baby was ivf bby n shes beaut

wixard
25-04-2017, 09:59 AM
I'm not but I remember at work once seeing rejected loans and one was a couple who were on their fifth and last ivf treatment, they had wasted all their money trying and thus was their last attempt but the loan got rejected :(

nat965
28-04-2017, 12:29 AM
I am.
My mother tried god knows how many times to have me naturally, got into IVF and had me at age 38.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!