PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Ultra Rare Trade Room Redesign

DJ_Shadow
19-04-2017, 05:40 PM
We thought the old look was getting a little stale, so we are pleased to say that the homeroom is now open with a new and fresh design!

For all URT group members, there is now a raised VIP area. Group members are teleported there when they arrive, and to enter/exit there is a yellow marquee that is wired to automatically open when stood infront of!

A very big and special thank you to iSmexi for designing and building the room - an absolutely amazing job done! Another thank you to admins and everyone else that helped, also to lawrawrrr for continued use of her dragon set =)

Please let us know what you think, and any feedback that you have!

You can see the room in the Hotel here: https://www.habbo.com/hotel?room=68866365

http://i.imgur.com/l5pZuzj.jpg

lawrawrrr
19-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Yaaaay this is so cool! I like that it's bigger.

The one comment I'd make is that I don't really like the black space behind the pillars - would be better filled with something like petals if poss?

James
19-04-2017, 11:51 PM
needs more ducks

Brad
19-04-2017, 11:56 PM
Agreed.
Ducks are needed.
Looks great tho.

Zak
20-04-2017, 09:41 AM
Love it Harry. Didn't know URT was still going!

FlyingJesus
20-04-2017, 04:10 PM
A blue man tube man or seven would really set it apart I think, bring up the class

mrmatttan
21-04-2017, 02:43 PM
Know anyone selling the Aqua Slurpee Machine? I'm looking to buy. Lemme know! Thanks so much! =D

DJ_Shadow
22-04-2017, 09:47 PM
Yaaaay this is so cool! I like that it's bigger.

The one comment I'd make is that I don't really like the black space behind the pillars - would be better filled with something like petals if poss?

Thank you Laura! Yeah I agree about the pillars, though not sure if we can do anything about it as the tiles are raised above them so its just a void =/

Love it Harry. Didn't know URT was still going!

Yeahh! Still growing strong after three years - bigger and better than ever ;)

Hope all is well with you Zak, catch up soon when you are next online!

Zak
22-04-2017, 11:24 PM
Thank you Laura! Yeah I agree about the pillars, though not sure if we can do anything about it as the tiles are raised above them so its just a void =/

Yeahh! Still growing strong after three years - bigger and better than ever ;)

Hope all is well with you Zak, catch up soon when you are next online!

Wow has it really been that long already.... making me feel even older haha

e5
22-04-2017, 11:44 PM
Nice room, just needs dice ;-)

DaimC
05-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Now this is just awesome. Rare room at its finest

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!