PDA

View Full Version : Being too comfortable

-:Undertaker:-
20-04-2017, 11:59 PM
anyone else think this

like you know you need to sort things out in your life to improve yourself etc but your current situation whilst not what you want is just like... comfortable? like i'll get excited at prospect of a change but then like pull back and just wanna stay as am

but you KNOW from the past when you have taken a leap its x100 better and worth it.

so aka being comfortable can be nice and reassuring but can hold you back as things pass you by

can be anything like job/moving/relationships...... share ur thoughts

Jam
21-04-2017, 01:23 PM
I'll stick to my current job until it doesn't exist or the vast majority of my colleagues have moved on, I'm not money oriented (past getting a mortgage) and wouldn't risk losing the relaxed atmosphere for the sake of a few quid.

Maybe that's laziness rather than remaining comfortable but oh well.

Charlie
21-04-2017, 01:48 PM
That's pretty much my life, although I think it's also cause I'm just so tired constantly that I don't have the energy to change the things I want to change, or do the things I want to do so I end up sticking to the same old because that's what I know and it's easy to carry on. I've made the decision to at least try and figure out what I want to change and how next week though, as I'll finally have the time to do it and I want to be serious about it for once.

wixard
21-04-2017, 02:12 PM
my mum told me you know you're an adult when you're constantly scared

yes i'm too comfortable right now i know i need to push myself more

TinyFroggy
07-11-2018, 04:26 AM
I've always love comfort zone. I don't care what people say about go, explore and live dangerously, cause I know I'm living well. I make my memories from my comfort area with my loved ones and that is all what I need to be 'alive' and I love it <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!