PDA

View Full Version : If money was no object,

nat965
15-05-2017, 08:11 AM
what would your life be like?

Charlie
15-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Ideally, I'd be living in a house that I either renovated or designed myself, occasionally travelling places I'd love to go. Not spending it on stupid stuff but still treating myself occasionally but I know what I'm like and I'd buy anything that I saw and wanted, unlike now when I try to think if it's something I really need in my life so I don't waste money.

scottish
16-05-2017, 07:22 AM
Living in an custom built house, a garage full of supercars and large amounts invested.

I'd prob still work tho.

FlyingJesus
16-05-2017, 07:31 AM
Buy Man U and fire everyone then turn Old Trafford into a homeless shelter, would help out those poor northerners and also the salt from all the tears of their fans (in London) would mean meat can be preserved for years. Then I guess solve world hunger and stuff but destroying Man U more than they're already destroying themselves would be hilarious

Chris
16-05-2017, 08:00 PM
I think I would do a lot of travelling and have some nice holiday homes all over the place.

despect
16-05-2017, 09:06 PM
Like Chris said I'd do quite a lot of travelling and give some money to my family to make sure they have enough to have everything they want and need. Then buy myself a nice house then see what happens from there :).

Neversoft
15-06-2017, 07:45 PM
I would write and read all the time. I would go places I have always want to go and do things I have always wanted to do. I would be creative and daring, and I would fulfill my desires. Here's a video about why people should really consider this question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khOaAHK7efc

-:Undertaker:-
21-06-2017, 06:07 AM
I'd travel a lot.

If I had a lot of money as in hundreds of millions or billions I would spend time and plough money into my pet causes. Now the EU is done I think town planning and architecture would take up a lot of my time and money - saving historic buildings/monuments for the nation.

One of my dreams would be to complete Sir Edward Luytens' Roman Catholic Cathedral in Liverpool, a project which had it been completed, would of been a cathedral larger than St Peter's in the Vatican itself. Truly breathtaking in scale.

Completing it in today's money would cost £3bn - a sum i'd happily hand over if I had it! :P

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/art/what-to-see/time-to-finish-the-greatest-unbuilt-building/

http://www.northernsoul.me.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/7-How-the-Cathedral-would-look-today.jpg

.:TaylorSwift:
28-06-2017, 04:53 AM
A Businesswoman. I would try to get the best education I can to learn 3+ languages. I would want to have a large array of networks and develop my own charities.

effurt
03-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Id give money to my family/ friends, buy a house and a nice car and prob donate the rest? I would like to live a normal life as much as possible so I'd still work

James
03-07-2017, 11:11 PM
I'd live in a nice enough house, but still modest. Everything inside custom done. Ensure I can pay off my bills, I'd go to uni & finish my education, then I'd live a comfortable life with no worries. I'd still work, but definitely only part time, maybe 3 days a week.

RuthOnToast
03-07-2017, 11:17 PM
To start id get a nice house out in ibiza away from the main areas on a nice bit of beach to spend the summer. Then id need my own plane to get there and given i could really have any plane i want id get myself a dreamliner might need to get pilot as well. For back home id get a nice not too big house in the country side. Least then i can have someone where nice to live while i study might as well do a master.

King-Tom
04-07-2017, 08:50 AM
Share with the family, buy a house, have some decent cars etc but i'd still want to work to keep occupied

Elegance
06-07-2017, 04:31 AM
I'd have lots of nice clothes n buy the real life cohen house from the oc

lawrawrrr
06-07-2017, 09:20 AM
I'd buy a different house, a proper semi or something. Get driving lessons and my dream car, not worry about what clothes or things I'm buying and treat myself to some more expensive things.

I'd probably also go to a part time job so I have more time to focus on fun and being at home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!