PDA

View Full Version : 24 Hour Radio SHow???

DJ-Tripjay
10-06-2017, 07:42 AM
Hey People Of habbox?
How Would you guys feel about a 24 hour dj show done by one dj (MeTripJAy)

What Could I do To Make It more Interesteing post it up!!!

If You All Show enough intetrest Maybie Ill DO One

Thread moved by Charlie (Forum Super Moderator): from Discuss Anything as I feel it is better suited here

Neversoft
10-06-2017, 08:37 AM
Sounds like an interesting idea if you're committed. How many average listeners does Habbox get these days? Giveaways, games, quiz's and things will keep people tuned in.

Martin
12-06-2017, 07:45 PM
If you feel you can do it then it sounds cool yeah! I know a few people have pretty much been on air for 24 hours before and it's been quite fun! Make sure you advertise it as a special event as much as you can and try host lots of competitions during it to get people participating as much as possible. I think linking it with as many on client events as possible too could be a good idea as the two together usually work well. I would speak to Tom and James about your ideas though and see what they say! :D

despect
13-06-2017, 09:32 PM
I'm happy for it to ahead like I said to you on Skype. These 24 hour events especially on air can be very difficult as you have to keep events going constantly to keep people entertained so something has to be going on every single hour for it to work, I will be there to support you through it and it's something we can perhaps get other departments involved in if they feel they want to take part, not really a requirement but still. We'll discuss some ideas that will make the 24 hours entertaining and keep people tuned in/attending events!

Nice idea as always though Josh, thanks :)

BlueEyedSarah
13-06-2017, 09:42 PM
24 hours would be a neat idea :)

Charlie
14-06-2017, 10:44 AM
I think it's a nice idea, especially if you can involve some client side events within it as well so the other departments can help/take part. The only issue is 24 hours is a long time to be on the radio entertaining people so it'd be a good idea to make sure you've got enough to do throughout it, maybe even get some other people involved to give yourself a break if possible.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!