PDA

View Full Version : Dose anyone Else Notice TheSame

DJ-Tripjay
16-06-2017, 09:38 PM
You ever notice no matter what the political party that is in power the country seems to run the same??

Do you guys notic this or am i cray-cray
BlueEyedSarah trialist forum moderator I have decided to move this thread to discuss anything as I feel it is better suited here

Gina
18-06-2017, 04:40 PM
tripjay u are a funny guy x

Thread edited by Charlie (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless post, thanks.

-:Undertaker:-
18-06-2017, 04:56 PM
that's because Britain and Canada, being homogeneous on the whole, have a thing called a political culture where we as a society and a people agree on broadly basic things/fundamentals which means the country can be run/managed effectively.

so while there's differences between the main political parties (as of 2016 in UK) the differences aren't so huge as to mean a civil war over an election result one side doesn't like or riots over an unpopular policy. contrast this to artificial 'countries' like Iraq, Syria, Sudan etc where civil disagreement doesn't exist and everything is about each ethnic/cultural/religious group holding the power.

so that's why things don't change massively as they would in a revolution/civil war where the political culture breaks down.

e5
19-06-2017, 05:50 AM
Can always count on undertaker

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!