PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Fun - Ends 14th July [Win Rainbow VIP & Tokens!]

Charlie
02-07-2017, 12:17 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/3358ad6d005e864ecb2ff04d9ad57367.gif

As it's my birthday this month, I've been remembering birthdays from when I was younger. There would be a fun party with a bouncy castle, tasty food and more importantly, a cake and candles! As I get older, these things happen less and less but I still miss them!

In this competition, I want you to tell me what you miss from your birthdays when you were younger. It could be the same things that I mentioned, or maybe something that you did on your birthdays when you were younger that you no longer do or isn't around to do anymore! The most fun sounding memory will win!

Prize: 2 weeks Competitions Rainbow VIP & 100 Tokens

Martin
08-07-2017, 02:37 AM
This competition is now open! Good luck! :D

Lewis
11-07-2017, 12:22 AM
What do I miss from my birthdays when I was young? I could say the obvious, but it wouldn't really be true. Even as a child I've never been really interested in christmases, birthdays, presents, etc - I wasn't the type of child that begged for expensive gifts (not that I didn't get some!) or whatever. Did enjoy a good cake, but not that.

What I miss is simply the feeling of it. The feeling of being young during those birthdays and the excitement of getting a year older, but still not being too old. Sadly there is no such feeling now as birthdays approach and it is a feeling that just can't be replicated or described well enough.

You could try and describe it in any way, use any emotive words, compare it to anything else - but nothing can really explain the feeling of it with justice.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!