PDA

View Full Version : Crash Bandicoot

Charlie
03-07-2017, 05:28 PM
I've spent most of today searching for a shop that had this in stock and finally got my copy! I've seen people saying it's frustrating and now I've had a chance to play it, I can definitely see why. It's still super fun though, I'm remembering some of the levels and what to do, some bits I've totally forgotten.

Has anyone else had the chance to play it yet?

Samantha
03-07-2017, 06:34 PM
I got it on the release day, I was raging at it by that night, I can't complete one of the levels and it's doing my head in.

King-Tom
03-07-2017, 07:06 PM
i do not have it but might get it to try!

lawrawrrr
03-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Yknow what I have never played it in my life is it good?

Charlie
03-07-2017, 09:23 PM
i do not have it but might get it to try!

Hopefully you'll manage to get yourself a copy, I think it sold better than people expected it too.

Yknow what I have never played it in my life is it good?

I think so, I played it when it first came out and really loved it so I'm happy they've released it again. I'd recommend it. :)

FlyingJesus
05-07-2017, 12:49 PM
It always was frustrating! Old games were challenging, not just "press these 2 buttons to get 6 achievements" :P I'm glad they've stuck to the original gameplay rather than dumbing it down loads, if I had to endure the pain of redoing levels so should everyone else lmao

Charlie
05-07-2017, 01:03 PM
I've seen people make that point and I do agree! I remember when I played it as a kid and I had to ask my mum, who also played it, to help me do some levels/parts because I struggled so much. Nowadays, it's just a case of lucky rather than skill so while I am getting frustrated, I'd rather that over it taking me a day to complete the whole game.

Lew
05-07-2017, 03:25 PM
absolutely loved crash as a kid, defo my next purchase for my ps, however I still need to actually start and finish horizon, uncharted and last of us first

Phil
20-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Gonna give this game a cheeky bump to see if anyone got the game and has been playing it?

I got it a few days after release because some people didn't pick up their pre-orders woo!! I'm still on the first game because I'm a bit of a completionist so trying to at least get a relic before moving on to the next level.

Charlie
20-07-2017, 08:02 PM
I've got it. I played it for a few days after I got it but haven't got far or played it since as I haven't had much time. I tried to go back and do a few of the gems and stuff but that is more frustrating than actually playing it aha.

Absently
20-07-2017, 08:03 PM
I want it sooo much but I'm so poor until payday. Probably gonna wait until it's been out awhile and can get it cheap

Sloths
20-07-2017, 08:55 PM
I never played it as a kid but my bf did and we really want it to the point that we're buying a PS4 on payday hahaha

LUCPIX
20-07-2017, 11:29 PM
I never played it as a kid but my bf did and we really want it to the point that we're buying a PS4 on payday hahaha

Neither do I *cries* because all my gaming childhood turned around PC and cartridge games; but we haven't lost too much since it's pretty much a potion whose ingredients are the same of all the 90's platform game's culinary so!!

Really hope that that remake is not a Nostalgic People's trap, tough

Zak
21-07-2017, 08:27 AM
We'll see if it's better than the originals. I still have Crash 3 for the PS1.

Phil
21-07-2017, 10:02 AM
We'll see if it's better than the originals. I still have Crash 3 for the PS1.

I think the mechanics for the remake are the same as Crash 3 but for all three of the games

Zak
21-07-2017, 05:39 PM
I think the mechanics for the remake are the same as Crash 3 but for all three of the games

Crash 3 was my fave :)

TinyFroggy
10-10-2018, 01:41 AM
One of the best childhood games ever! I would really like to buy the new one when I'm super rich with money and time to play XD

Zak
10-10-2018, 07:41 AM
I found my original copy of Crash Bandicoot 3 on the PS1 the day before yesterday :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!