PDA

View Full Version : Challenge To Holocaust Believers

MightyMagician
15-07-2017, 01:22 AM
I have a simple challenge on the subject of the Holocaust for anyone interested: Please produce an authentic photograph of the inside of a gas chamber/crematorium at Birkenau. I am not talking about the drawing of the ovens you can easily find on Google, I am looking for real photos, specifically that of the undressing rooms and the gas chamber itself. Just one photograph of each. Good luck.

Neversoft
15-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Are you the David Irving of Habbox?

FlyingJesus
15-07-2017, 06:49 PM
Content removed, please do not be rude to other users ~ Effurt

-:Undertaker:-
15-07-2017, 09:21 PM
http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/the-holocaust/pictures/holocaust-concentration-camps/poland-auschwitz-birkenau-death-camp

there you go x

or are these all just props built after the war by jewish bankers or summat

MightyMagician
15-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Hi Neversoft,

You broke the guidelines of the challenge I put forth in the OP by not contributing a photograph. My guidelines are reasonable.

Thanks,
MM

- - - Updated - - -

FlyingJesus: You know better than to resort to ad-hominem attacks(I hope). Either follow the OP or don't post at all. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/the-holocaust/pictures/holocaust-concentration-camps/poland-auschwitz-birkenau-death-camp

there you go x

or are these all just props built after the war by jewish bankers or summat

Ah yes, the notorious Crematorium 1, which existed in the Auschwitz camp. Revisionists have had quite the field days to them. Unfortunately, none of the photos you have provided yield a depiction of what I looked for in the OP - even the supposed "Crematorium" with multiple chimneys, is actually a kitchen/bakery.

FlyingJesus
15-07-2017, 10:24 PM
It's not an ad hom it's showing why the premise of your "challenge" is illogical

But good effort ignoring the post that completed it anyway

MightyMagician
15-07-2017, 10:32 PM
It's not an ad hom it's showing why the premise of your "challenge" is illogical

But good effort ignoring the post that completed it anyway

You and I both know you were trying to take a jab at me, like you have numerous times in the past. I already reported the post. Take that as a warning.

- - - Updated - - -

Undertaker posted a photo of the alleged gas chamber from the main camp. By no means is that a completion of my challenge, but good effort at trying to be smart.

FlyingJesus
16-07-2017, 01:13 AM
Please produce an authentic photograph of the inside of a gas chamber

Undertaker posted a photo of the alleged gas chamber

That is what you asked for. Moving the goalposts doesn't work.

And no, my post was a jab at how daft the thread is rather than you personally, but thanks for attempting to tell me what I'm thinking. Wasn't aware that you were a psychic.

MightyMagician
16-07-2017, 02:18 AM
I am not moving my goalposts: In the OP, I specifically asked for photos from the inside of the gas chamber buildings at Birkenau, so that's what I expected. Posting a photo of the alleged gas chamber in the main camp is entirely different, as Auschwitz and Birkenau are two separate camps. Moving on, please.

-:Undertaker:-
16-07-2017, 12:31 PM
So the picture of the gas chamber/furnaces I posted... what was that for if the Holocaust is false? Baking cookies?

FlyingJesus
16-07-2017, 01:42 PM
Did you know that everyone who survived these places magically told the same lie using Jewish mystical telepathic powers, then they all went off to build a bank

MightyMagician
16-07-2017, 02:10 PM
So the picture of the gas chamber/furnaces I posted... what was that for if the Holocaust is false? Baking cookies?

Undertaker: You posted photos of the alleged gas chamber from the main camp, and not Birkenau. That old building is an admitted reconstruction that was during the war, also used as an air raid shelter & morgue. Aside from a badly scratched wall, there's nothing there.

You did however, post a photo that was likely in Birkenau(though there's not enough background detail for me to be exactly sure). While it was falsely labeled as a crematorium, the building with multiple chimneys is actually a kitchen/bakery.

Still awaiting just one photograph. Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you know that everyone who survived these places magically told the same lie using Jewish mystical telepathic powers, then they all went off to build a bank

FlyingJesus: You know the rules of the OP, no more dodging.

Charlie
16-07-2017, 02:52 PM
I'm closing this thread to prevent further arguments / off-topic posts. In the future, try to remain on topic and carry out a civil conversation without attacks on each other, please. Thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!