PDA

View Full Version : Browser plug-ins/extensions

nat965
20-07-2017, 09:33 PM
What are your favourite/most useful browser extensions/plug-ins that others should know about?

LUCPIX
21-07-2017, 03:21 AM
I recommend a plugin named Free Download Manager which only is useful when you have installed the download manager also named Free Download Manager. It auto detects what is asking to be downloaded in your browser and then it'll wisely download this file putting it on the maximum priority so it hardly will crash in the 99%s - oh and it's a torrent manager and it can download videos thru its url too

secondly, Ad Block - but, by the love of God, turn it off on the websites you want to support financially :>

Charlie
21-07-2017, 07:54 AM
The 3 I have/used are:

Ad Block for obvious reasons, but it's turned off for Habbox and Twitch streamers I enjoy watching.

xkit which is for tumblr, it adds some nifty little features like the ability to queue/draft with one click and some other stuff I can't remember now.

RES which is for reddit, again it's a bunch of nifty features such as having your favourite reddits on the top bar, ability to see images within reddit and some other stuff.

scottish
21-07-2017, 12:32 PM
adblock (it's turned on for every website, if a website blocks me due to this I find another website), lastpass and pushbullet.

Absently
21-07-2017, 12:46 PM
Adblock (turned off for habbox though!), lastpass (FORGOT MY PW THO TYPICAL) and I also use grammarly

nat965
22-07-2017, 03:30 AM
Adblocker (for YouTube mainly)
LastPass
Grammarly
Probably need more but ehh thats what I mainly use

Sloths
24-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Adblocker obviously, then the Pinterest pin button and one for tumblr but I barely ever use these two.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!