PDA

View Full Version : Do you have an hobby that is uncommon?

TravisOak
21-07-2017, 03:57 PM
I have a few hobbies that are pretty uncommon! One of the biggest ones would be free diving. If someone were to mention a hobby, it would be the usual football etc (which don't get me wrong, I do participate in football).
However, free diving does have its benefits! I have found iPhones, safes, watches, jewelry and a lot more from it and it's very good fun!

Which made me wonder if anyone has a hobby that is different because I sure have a few :D.

FlyingJesus
21-07-2017, 07:46 PM
That must be chilly in Southampton omf

Don't think I have any that are unusual really unless you count eating my own weight in sandwiches as a hobby

LUCPIX
21-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Dunno if it's unusual enough but I love falling asleep while listening to sound effects of different environments - specially the comprehensive amateur recordings of rides on some of the main Japanese train lines lego_haha Now I know that, for every time the speakers do say, like, "Mamonaku" + something, it is probably announcing the passengers about the train station they're about to reach! Odeguchi-wa-midari-gawa-desu I've been listening to the same audio record every Friday night before going to sleep since I don't really need to think about getting up early on SatAMs

I also do have a passion of searching on archives from internet for early prototypes of videogames which show big differences between its alpha and final version, like Sonic Adventure and, gosh, The Sims. I can't get enough becuase, when I think I've found everything that could possibly be found, a new precious information suddenly appears in the deepest cave so it's kind of exciting

This is my favorite one:

http://i.imgur.com/gPj7jAV.png

TravisOak
22-07-2017, 01:21 PM
That must be chilly in Southampton omf

Don't think I have any that are unusual really unless you count eating my own weight in sandwiches as a hobby

Its actually not that bad here in Southampton! We get some lovely days! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!