PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Homophobic Kids who havent got a clue about life? am i right?

Wobegong
17-09-2005, 12:29 AM
Is it just me or is habbo full of Homophobic Kids who think gay is a problem like its some kind of illness. Kids today on habbo here the word gay and shoot there mouths off they havent got a clue about it and just wonna sound and act hard! Im straight i have many gay friends and family members and i just wonna say GET A LIFE YOU T****S ! Pardon the use of * there lol. But it just rely anoys me i mean come on little silly boys and girls who dont have a clue about life! You just wait as soon as you leave school and get a job or go to Collage your in for a big supprise! if you go round with that kinda Attatude for the rest of your life your gunna find your self in a heap load of truble. Basicaly all im trying to say is Grow up! and sop being so Homophobic when you have no idea what it is about! When you grow a pear of balls and ya voice breaks come back and say what you wonna say but untill then shut the hell up you little Homophobic
ideots!

(got a bit carried away there lol soz to all you who are not Homophobic :d)

Col
17-09-2005, 08:15 AM
I agree there!

I would like the homophobic people to answer this;
We have bad weather around the world, tornados, hurricanes, thunderstorms and much more different types of weather. If we can live with this horrible weather, which can kill people, why can't you live with gay people?

It really does make me angry when homophobic people make unacceptable comments about gay people, It's so childish of them - Especiallywhen they haven't even thought about being gay themselves.

...-FLIPPY-...
17-09-2005, 08:26 AM
people should respect the gay community and get on with their own lives instead of being so judgemental

GommeInc
17-09-2005, 08:43 AM
Just sad people who can't accept their own sexuality, homophobic people only make fun of homosexuals because they are unsure of their own sexuality, they are not at one with themselves.

Non-Homophobic people who are straight are true Heterosexuals, who are at peace with their own sexuality and understand the other story.

Cool-kitten007
17-09-2005, 08:44 AM
They can take it over the top ALOT
But If you wanna be gay, ye alls cool You dont go shouting out YE IM GAY
but if they are homophobic then alls cool but they should keep it to themself

...-FLIPPY-...
17-09-2005, 08:45 AM
They can take it over the top ALOT
But If you wanna be gay, ye alls cool You dont go shouting out YE IM GAY
but if they are homophobic then alls cool but they should keep it to themself

I totally agree with every1 here

ashLOVESMatt!
17-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Agreed. I've learnt over the years, nothing should be taken so close to heart so I don't get hurt or offended by the usual homophobic name-calling/remarks.

RainFall.
17-09-2005, 09:42 AM
This is a fantastic thread
Rep+

Magnet
17-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Rainfall. I thought you left? :S

And it is a good thread. I hate homo-phobic kids, like my cousin for example :(

JackHb
17-09-2005, 09:48 AM
Thread locked for obvious reasons.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!