PDA

View Full Version : Don't envy about the other gender

nat965
28-07-2017, 07:47 AM
What's something you don't envy about the other gender?
getting a period. I also don't envy the generally sexist disrespect women get from men either.

Neversoft
28-07-2017, 11:03 AM
I don't envy periods, but I suffer from extreme abdominal pain every couple of months, which may or may not be appendicitis, so I guess I got that covered. Childbirth isn't something I would like to go through, and I also feel as though men age slightly better than women, but otherwise I think being female is very desirable.

Charlie
28-07-2017, 02:03 PM
Honestly, random erections. I don't think I'd wanna have to deal with that, although I doubt it happens as much as I imagine it'd still be awkward. Otherwise, not much else.

Absently
28-07-2017, 05:19 PM
i don't envy the sexism towards males where you have to be seen as strong all the time and BUFF. also, like if you are born without looks it's harder to make yourself look good looking, whereas women have so many options

LUCPIX
28-07-2017, 06:05 PM
The fact that, with some exceptions, maybe, it's okay for women to be overexcited regardless things

despect
28-07-2017, 08:12 PM
oh god probably pregnancy I do not envy that at all like the pain they go through, couldn't be dealing with that. As well as the periods. NO THANKS!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!