PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm Becca

Zimpher
07-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Hello! My name is Becca and I am 17 years old and a senior in High School. I currently have 5 AP classes under my belt and am doing 2 more this year. I am on Varsity Tennis and Varsity Speech Team as well as National Honor's Society and Health Occupation Students of America.
My ign that I have hc on is Fireheart7736 but I made that account in like 2011 so I hate that name. I have another account where my ign is Zimpher.
I just recently joined back to Habbo so I'm still trying to remember how things work.
I was enrolled in college courses and became Certified Veterinary Assistant, and now I'm continuing my pathway to become a Veterinarian in college. I love animals and volunteering. If you guys have any problems with your dog or cat let me know and I can help btw.

Things I Like:
- CHIPOTLE
- Public Speaking
- Animals
- Talking to New People
- Coffee
- Learning New Things

Things I Don't Like:
- Bugs
- Running
- Fake People
- Ignorance

If you have any questions or just wanna talk msg me and I'll try to reply soon.

Sloths
07-08-2017, 10:36 PM
Hiya! Welcome, you've come at a great time - our annual giant interteam competition is about to start! Hit up the Help Desk on client if you need any help and if you'd like to join green I'd love you :P

https://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=843020&p=8523150#post8523150

FlyingJesus
07-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Hiiiiiiiiii good to see a new face around here :D you sound intelligent enough to join blue team for HxSS rather than those noobs in green like Sloths ;) but yeah hope to see you around, once a Habbo always a Habbo xoxoxo

lemons
07-08-2017, 10:55 PM
WELCOME!!!!! 😇

Absently
07-08-2017, 11:06 PM
very cute introduction thread I love it!!! in all honesty red is a pretty cool team

welcome welcome can't wait to see you about

despect
07-08-2017, 11:48 PM
I think everyone above who just posted are lying to you because black is the best team! Anyway massive welcome to you. If you need any help please let me know. Always willing to help out! Enjoy yourself :).

_spirit
08-08-2017, 07:23 AM
Omg I love your introduction thread !!! Welcome to the forum if you need any help just give me a PM xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe
08-08-2017, 07:28 AM
Hello, welcome to the forum, always have instant respect for vets!

HxSS by the way is a summer event that is now in its 11th year that Habbox runs. It's called the Habbox Summer Spectacular. Join up a team and you could win amazing prizes by going onto the client and taking part in the events!

LUCPIX
08-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Wasn't satisfied with my Habbo name either. At first, SirFernando1212 seemed pretty cool but, now, I'm all smiles and "wealthy" with lucas32145

Welcome -- don't be afraid to be yourself

Charlie
08-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Hey Becca, welcome to the forum :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!