PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been in a relationship that your parents/family don't approve of?

despect
23-08-2017, 07:54 PM
There's only been one that I can think of and that's because the person I was wasn't exactly the nicest person to be with and he treated me quite badly.

Anyway, have you?

lawrawrrr
23-08-2017, 08:58 PM
YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Yupt (https://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=69157); :D

My mum banned me from going to see him after I told her I met him online. And after I broke up with another ex they said they didn't get a good vibe but would support me if I was happy. The other... 2 they've met (I think) they liked!

But I've only told them about like less than half my partners maybe in total?

FlyingJesus
23-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Prob

despect
23-08-2017, 10:16 PM
YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Yupt (https://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=69157); :D

My mum banned me from going to see him after I told her I met him online. And after I broke up with another ex they said they didn't get a good vibe but would support me if I was happy. The other... 2 they've met (I think) they liked!

But I've only told them about like less than half my partners maybe in total?

Oh god my mum was the same when I was going to meet with Josh, (Yoshi) can't remember his full forum name or even habbo. But yeah she was like I want to talk to his parents etc I'm like er yeah spoken to them already (I hadn't) but still!

Sho
23-08-2017, 11:03 PM
lmao yeah i was 14 and he was 17 so it's understandable why they were against it but they didn't say anything to drop me, just kinda stayed quiet and were probably thankful that i broke up with him after a week lmfao

Charlie
24-08-2017, 07:19 PM
Yeah, I think they've told me after all but one break up, they didn't like the person I was with then. I do have a habit of finding girls who treat me badly and like the doormat I am, I let them. I know that they love my current girlfriend though so it's all good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!