PDA

View Full Version : North Korea fires missiles

-:Undertaker:-
25-08-2017, 11:05 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/imCKYkWPtw304/giphy.gif

Reports half an hour ago at first stated one now looks like more are being fired.

As usual landing in the Sea of Japan.

scottish
26-08-2017, 09:54 AM
From what I seen 3 were fired, 2 flew about 155m and one almost immediately exploded.

They're doing the normal, S Korea and USA are running joint war games exercises so they're trying to show off by shooting a few missiles.

Neversoft
30-08-2017, 01:11 PM
I will be very surprised if North Korea actually launch a missile at anybody. In the event of war, I can't imagine any scenario that doesn't end in Kim Jong-un's total destruction. I see these missile launches more a show of bravado than an act of outright aggression, not only to the world, but also to the people of North Korea. Kim Jong-un doesn't want a revolution on his hands, so he's displaying his arsenal, keeping people in check. Needless to say, it is very irresponsible to fly a missile over mainland Japan. I understand much of the area was uninhabited, but if the missile had failed or encountered some issue and actually hit ground, I wonder what would be happening now. I wonder what will be the eventual incident that escalates or ends the stalemate.

30-08-2017, 01:18 PM

dbgtz
30-08-2017, 02:46 PM
what a dumb thing to say

30-08-2017, 09:10 PM
what a dumb thing to say

His comments are spot on. Whilst Bill Clinton, George W Bush and Barack Obama paid this guy and his regime in aid all it has achieved is the continued development of the nuclear weapons programme. North Korea should literally be starved into submission.

The next time this lunatic fires a shell at a South Korean island, use the opportunity (Japan, South Korea and the US) to impose a naval blockade on North Korea along with a no-fly zone. We can't let the next good opportunity go to waste.

dbgtz
31-08-2017, 07:43 PM
they aided the innocent individuals who you seem to care little for in this situation
what exactly would the end goal even be

31-08-2017, 08:01 PM
they aided the innocent individuals who you seem to care little for in this situation
what exactly would the end goal even be

An outcome that doesn't involve weak US Presidents handing over US taxpayers cash to a lunatic in exchange for promises not to develop nuclear weapons... which he and his father have broken every single time. End goal? Pressure on NK. Real pressure.

If a lunatic turns up outside your house every night with a brick and threatens to throw it through your windows unless you give him £10 would you do it? Or would you confront him because being threatened/blackmailed like that isn't acceptable?

dbgtz
31-08-2017, 08:14 PM
I found no source that says that even happened
NK is no real threat as far as I'm concerned

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!