PDA

View Full Version : Elegant Room Bundle!

lawrawrrr
05-09-2017, 09:21 PM
https://image.prntscr.com/image/OFE-IOu3QduEpVTSye6Enw.png

I just bought one of these cos it's a really cute room!! one of my fav bundles in ages

highlight is DEFINITELY the cat it's SO CUTE and WEARING A CROWN!!

FlyingJesus
05-09-2017, 09:37 PM
I like it as it is but I couldn't think of much I could really do with it when I went to look earlier :( the cat is fabbbb though and oddly the individual pieces (but not the cat) are in BC but not the main catalogue... I assume they're going to release it all at some point

Sloths
05-09-2017, 10:33 PM
That's actually really nice, how much is it going for? That cat is fab, I'd get it just for the cat

Mikey
05-09-2017, 11:38 PM
One of their nicer room bundles for a while - I like! :)

Cherrylala!
06-09-2017, 02:21 AM
https://image.prntscr.com/image/OFE-IOu3QduEpVTSye6Enw.png

I just bought one of these cos it's a really cute room!! one of my fav bundles in ages

highlight is DEFINITELY the cat it's SO CUTE and WEARING A CROWN!!

Sooo many of my friends are getting it :) ... I wonder if there's one in pink colour? <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sho
06-09-2017, 10:41 AM
It's cute but not sure what I could use the furni for if I got it

LUCPIX
06-09-2017, 04:35 PM
This is cool because it seems that these furniture were uniquely designed for the purpose of being used in that bundle, rather than having a heap of irrationally reused objects from the past

See, Habbo? We recognize your misses... and hits!

despect
07-09-2017, 05:51 PM
I love it, it's definitely one of the best ones they've bought out in a while! Speaking of the crown, it would be amazing if they had accessories for their current pets, like clothing, crown etc.

FlyingJesus
07-09-2017, 06:40 PM
I love it, it's definitely one of the best ones they've bought out in a while! Speaking of the crown, it would be amazing if they had accessories for their current pets, like clothing, crown etc.

Dressing up pets the way you can with horses would be a real cash cow for them I reckon, especially if some were "rare" etc

despect
07-09-2017, 06:46 PM
Dressing up pets the way you can with horses would be a real cash cow for them I reckon, especially if some were "rare" etc

I mean very basic clothing etc.

nat965
08-09-2017, 08:06 AM
Like that idea.

I like it, its pretty good from the other bundles i've seen lately

Kyle
08-09-2017, 03:12 PM
dont like the way that they are making so many walls furniture they should introduce some more wallpaper and flooring with new ranges

Charlie
08-09-2017, 05:50 PM
I really like it, not enough to buy it though cause as others have said, I'd have no use for it.

lawrawrrr
08-09-2017, 09:08 PM
That's actually really nice, how much is it going for? That cat is fab, I'd get it just for the cat
it's like a fiver if you buy direct!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!