PDA

View Full Version : Habbox links in signature.

Charlie
07-09-2017, 03:52 PM
I noticed this last month but completely forgot to mention it. Previously I had links to Habbox & the competitions forum in my signature and whenever I tried to preview my signature with those links in, it took me to this page. Preview is obviously fine without the links in it, so I don't know why the Habbox links made it say this.

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but I just thought I'd mention it in case it's something that needs mentioning.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/T21gCAVLQ_yUeIANPIJe9w.png

lawrawrrr
08-09-2017, 08:01 PM
I've had this a couple of times when making a thread etc. When it happened before a while ago it was cos of a dodgy link in a Google Ad, nothing that Habbox had though. Maybe that happening again?

I just had to refresh the page then try and repost it and it was fineeee. ;(

Martin
09-09-2017, 04:33 PM
This always used to happen to me whenever I tried to preview a post that contained links, even if I went in to edit one etc. Trying to preview it would just take me to that exact page. I would quite often have to remove the links in order to preview it then add them back in after. It was a nightmare trying to add links to competitions sometimes haha!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!