PDA

View Full Version : Apple Special Event - 12th September 2017. 6pm UK time

e5
11-09-2017, 05:50 AM
So thought there may already be a thread on this but it seems not.

Apples annual event tomorrow evening (6pm UK time) and they are set to announce 3 new iPhones, from what I’ve read.

i believe it’s going to be the iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X.

iphone X being the 10th anniversary phone for Apple. No one knows if it will be pronounced iPhone ‘ex’ or iPhone ‘ten’, but I will be calling it iPhone X lol.

Several developers are still scouring the leak for new features, but discoveries so far include:

a reference to iPhone X, which acts as fresh evidence that Apple intends to unveil a high-end model alongside more modest updates to its handset line
images of a new Apple Watch and AirPod headphones
a set-up process for Face ID - an alternative to the Touch ID system fingerprint system - that says it can be used to unlock handsets and make online purchases from Apple, among other uses
the introduction of Animoji - animated emoji characters that mirror a user's captured facial expressions

what rumours have you heard? I’ve seen a few designs / leaks to give an idea but you never know.

I am on the upgrade program, so hopefully will get the newest one, not sure how the payment plan works, I presume it will be going up this year as the iphone X is set to cost $1000 and with the exchange rate, probably £1000! Will you be upgrading to the latest devices?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!