PDA

View Full Version : Life is Strange

Zak
18-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Has anyone played this? I absolutely love this game. The new one has just came out and I can't wait for episodes 2 & 3! :)

Stephen
18-09-2017, 11:05 PM
I got to the final episode in like january last year then I just stopped. I got really into the story and then
chloe got killed and there was nothing I could do to change it like ffs I stopped that annoying bitch jumping from the building but couldn't save chloe :'(

might have to go back and redo it because it's been too long since I last played then I'll play the latest one

hell I could start the latest one now couldn't I because it's before the first one :hmm:

StevenWinehouse
19-09-2017, 01:36 AM
I played Season 1, and it was one of the best episodic games that I've ever played. I really need to get Before The Storm

Jaiisun
21-09-2017, 12:13 PM
I played Season 1, and it was one of the best episodic games that I've ever played. I really need to get Before The Storm
ditto! so good! I tended to play whilst my o/h helped make decisions - must've been more like an interactive movie for her!

Charlie
22-09-2017, 02:24 PM
I love, love, love this game. I've played it through a few times but tend to pick similar choices.

I really enjoyed the first episode of the new one as well, desperately want the next episode but apparently it won't be out till late October/early November. :(

Zak
22-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Amazing. Loved the first episode of Before the Storm. Can't wait for 2 & 3 now. Chloe and Rachel. Wow love them already. Sad I know what happens in the end though!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!