PDA

View Full Version : YouTubers?

sexpot
21-09-2017, 09:26 PM
Do you watch any youtube vlog channels? If so, which ones?

I watch TheTimTracker, Chills, Tasty, PeruseProject, ComicsExplained, Post2Post, TradeChat, RandomPanser, Rob Dyke, and a few others that I cbf listing

also I couldn't figure out where this was best suited so I put it here sue me

lawrawrrr
21-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Going a bit out of YouTube at the moment but I watch SophDoesNails and SimplyNailogical all the time (both don't do many nail things any more but they're both lovely and funny)! I also watch most of Nikki Limo's videos - she does recipes and drinks (Tasty Tuesday / Thirsty Thursday) and is so hilarious!!

I sometimes watch Zoella and PointlessBlog's videos but I find them a bit fake now. Also sometimes Jeffree Star, Laura Lee, GlamLifeGuru for makeup stuff but I get really bored -.-

FlyingJesus
21-09-2017, 09:48 PM
NONE I don't understand it at all I'd rather watch people who are decent at being funny and stuff, for tips and whatever I might stumble on someone but only for that 1 video

Neversoft
21-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Don't really watch any vlogs, apart from the odd one from Marzia or Hat Films.

King-Tom
21-09-2017, 09:50 PM
I watch people such as McJuggerNuggets/AGP Show/Kidbehindacamera/Oli white/thatcherjoe/morgz

Samantha
21-09-2017, 09:54 PM
Going a bit out of YouTube at the moment but I watch SophDoesNails and SimplyNailogical all the time (both don't do many nail things any more but they're both lovely and funny)! I also watch most of Nikki Limo's videos - she does recipes and drinks (Tasty Tuesday / Thirsty Thursday) and is so hilarious!!

I sometimes watch Zoella and PointlessBlog's videos but I find them a bit fake now. Also sometimes Jeffree Star, Laura Lee, GlamLifeGuru for makeup stuff but I get really bored -.-

Aw I like Soph, I like her collaborations with Jazzybum

At the moment I watch The Ingham Family every day.

Sometimes I'll watch videos by Saffron Barker, Casey Barker, Jazzybum, Nerdy Newb, TheEricButts, Jawarlock, Funko Reece, Funkell, Ben Fitzpatrick etc. as well, but I've gone from watching them religiously to not so much, so I only watch one channel mainly.

-:Undertaker:-
22-09-2017, 12:55 AM
no loads of them annoy me HI GUYZZZZZZZZZZZ TODAY IS A WONDERFUL DAY LIKE EVERYDAY

they do that happy clappy personality that's fake af. keep it real bro

Sloths
22-09-2017, 03:15 AM
I don’t watch as much as I used to! I pretty much just watch Helen Anderson’s vlogs and I do watch most of Zoellas vlogs (still a fan as fake as it is, hate Alfie and Poppy and Sean though they’re just money scammers). Oh and always watch The Michalaks vlogs they’re fab.

As for ‘main channel’ videos I don’t watch any religiously, only those that catch my eye really.

Helen and the Michalaks are my main ones I’d watch if I hadn’t watch YouTube in a while and wanted to watch something.

LUCPIX
22-09-2017, 04:59 AM
None :( Most of them (in Brazil at least) are upbeat surreal people on desperate attempts to be relatable 24/7

while making money with it

Charlie
22-09-2017, 02:22 PM
Not a lot I watch now, mainly Jay & Romell of TGFbro, H3H3 Productions and Philip Defranco (if it's interesting). I've started watching CTFXC again but I doubt I'll watch them for long and I watch some of Shane Dawsons videos when they seem interesting but that's about it. I could do with some new ones to watch but a lot of people just seem overly happy and fake which doesn't appeal to me.

Matt
23-09-2017, 02:00 AM
I used to watch so many and now I don't really go on there as much. The ones a do watch:

Mark E Miller
Ethan Hethcote
Joe Sugg
Matt and Blue
Andrew Neighbors
Joey Graceffa (sometimes)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!