PDA

View Full Version : Competitions Department?

Matt
23-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Manager applications closed on like the 11th/12th August (after being extended for 2 days). Any update on who the manager is?

The last post in the Competitions Forum was almost 2 months ago. Could other managers/staff not have been asked to post some in the meantime? I remember when I was manager I posted the occasional comp when they were lacking numbers.

What's happened, I swear there used to be a few more staff members when Martin was manager!? Now there's like three, and they all last logged in like 2 and a half weeks ago (or at least thats what shows as their 'last activity').

Was the department forgotten about during HxSS or something?

Sho
23-09-2017, 12:07 PM
hey! i can't speak about what happened during hxss because i don't really know, but i know that james has some ideas on what he wants to do to, hopefully, revive the department. :)

- - - Updated - - -

lmao laura we posted exact same time i think

lawrawrrr
23-09-2017, 12:07 PM
We don't have a manager at the moment, and many (if not all) of the staff left too. We will be relaunching with a completely different plan and department from what you're used to soon! That's why nothing has been posted cos the plan is to do something different not the same stuff.

James has been in post for less than a week and we haven't had a chance to discuss it properly yet but he will be leading it of course!

Hoping to discuss the planz etc tomorrow or Monday as I'm away this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

despect
23-09-2017, 01:00 PM
I already have some ideas and plans which I'm sure will revive the department. It is at the top of my agenda to get sorted as my first task as AGM. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated with progress :)

Matt
23-09-2017, 01:32 PM
Awesome, sounds like there'll be some cool changes coming up.

I look forward to seeing what happens, especially with a strong GM team :)

Conor
24-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Comps has gone downhill since a couple manager came, spent like a week or two in the department and then resigned, now James is AGM I think he will get comps back to the glory it used to be.

When I was in comps I tried to post as many times as I could but with there being no manager and Kelly being really busy with her uni stuff etc they were never moved so I resigned.

I look forward to what despect; has instore for the department but I think first you need to go on a hiring spree :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!