PDA

View Full Version : Albums that you like all the tracks of

LUCPIX
27-09-2017, 05:54 PM
(Now, stopping to reflect about it, I have serious doubts about the correct spelling of the title of this thread, but, hopefully, the main concept of this is clear)

When you really really enjoy a musician/band, a delightful side effect of this is: finding yourself loving all the tracks of one or two of the artist's albums, which may mean that you have acquired, in time, a musical sensitivity which is so big that even the B sides of the force manage to attract your attraction , for you can extract something interesting from it, even if they don't have elements of the stereo gums or repetitive sick chorus. On the other hand, you could be just a faithful fan, probably

https://habbox.com/staffupload/../assets/images//3e6ac6d3f7c00d67232367cf22d8995d.png

https://open.spotify.com/album/3g9O7pvuaaFRvdzsoSJXVc

I have a weird and eternal love for all the 5 tracks from Premiers Symptômes EP, by the cool french band AIR. Most of people would call it an "rock for boring elevators", which is a true statement, indeed - I commenced listening to it as a way to cure insomnia and, after sleeping 2 3 nights with that virtuoso soundtrack in my ear, the love happened

How about you? If you forgot the "question" from this thread, read its title and show us your love. This thread is encrypted

Charlie
27-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Sticks & Stones by New Found Glory. I love all the songs, know most of the words.
Brain Thrust Mastery by We Are Scientists.
To Lose My Life by White Lies.

Pretty much the only ones I can think of atm. I don't always listen to them, in fact they are all albums I've probably not listened to in ages but if I put them on, I just fall in love with them again.

Neversoft
27-09-2017, 06:30 PM
There are a lot of EPs that I love, particularly The Wild Youth by Daughter, the Bastards collection from Radical Face, Allie X's debut, Seoul by Amiina, and both Make a Shadow and Daughter in the Choir from Meg Myers. I'll never skip a track on any of them, but when it comes to full length albums... I can probably only say Under My Skin by Avril Lavigne, Born to Die by Lana Del Rey, and Una Mattina from Ludovico Einaudi. I'd almost include Walking With Strangers by The Birthday Massacre, but there's one track I'm not too fond of. I'd actually probably also include Hurry Up, We're Dreaming by M83, which is impressive considering that album has 22 tracks. Been a while since I listened to it, forgot how much I loved it.

Sloths
27-09-2017, 08:35 PM
There’s quite a few, most that I tend to listen to at work as I don’t use Spotify at work.

+ x and divide by Ed Sheeran
Room on the Third Floor by McFly
Mamma Mia movie soundtrack
Allow Us To Be Frank by Westlife
Swing When You’re Winning by Robbie Williams
It’s Time by Michael Bublé

I think there’s more newer and less embarrassing albums but I can’t think ;)

FlyingJesus
27-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Air are fab, Moon Safari is definitely an album I could say I like all the tracks on. Everything than Hanson have ever done is amazing, same with Get Up Kids, any of their albums are excellent

Nick
28-09-2017, 01:53 AM
the amity affliction - this could be heartbreak
the amity affliction - let the ocean take me
architects - lost forever // lost together
while she sleeps - this is the six

LUCPIX
02-10-2017, 10:05 PM
There are a lot of EPs that I love, particularly The Wild Youth by Daughter, the Bastards collection from Radical Face, Allie X's debut, Seoul by Amiina, and both Make a Shadow and Daughter in the Choir from Meg Myers. I'll never skip a track on any of them, but when it comes to full length albums... I can probably only say Under My Skin by Avril Lavigne, Born to Die by Lana Del Rey, and Una Mattina from Ludovico Einaudi. I'd almost include Walking With Strangers by The Birthday Massacre, but there's one track I'm not too fond of. I'd actually probably also include Hurry Up, We're Dreaming by M83, which is impressive considering that album has 22 tracks. Been a while since I listened to it, forgot how much I loved it.

About Born to Die, does this include the Paradise edition, too? I was about to put that on the list too, but then I remembered Million Dollar Man ... it's an incredible track, but it's definitely one that rarely plays here and it leaves me in a strange state

Air are fab, Moon Safari is definitely an album I could say I like all the tracks on. Everything than Hanson have ever done is amazing, same with Get Up Kids, any of their albums are excellent

How did you get to know their songs? I've never seen anyone else (whom I know) saying they like AIR. Cool

FlyingJesus
02-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Sexy Boy was a chart hit in 98 :P top tune

:odey:
03-10-2017, 08:11 AM
JoJo - Mad Love

Absolute 10/10 from start to finish. <3

Neversoft
03-10-2017, 09:31 AM
About Born to Die, does this include the Paradise edition, too? I was about to put that on the list too, but then I remembered Million Dollar Man ... it's an incredible track, but it's definitely one that rarely plays here and it leaves me in a strange state

I would include the Paradise Edition too. Ride, American, Cola, and Gods and Monsters are some of my favourite Lana songs. I don't listen Yayo and Blue Velvet very often, but I don't dislike them.

sexpot
03-10-2017, 01:13 PM
30 Seconds to Mars - This is War

MissBabyP
19-11-2017, 04:06 PM
All We Know Is Falling, Riot!, Brand New Eyes, Paramore, After Laughter all by Paramore!
Tell Me You Love Me by Demi Lovato

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!