PDA

View Full Version : [Notice] The wait is ALMOST over.... Competitions is coming back!!

despect
27-09-2017, 07:44 PM
https://habbox.com/assets/images//fe32f2a5a574a0d39632a86a68ab943c.png

Hello lovely habboxers!

As you can tell from the title, the wait is almost over and the competitions department is making a comeback and we promise that it'll be bigger and better than ever!

I'm happy to say that we've now got a FULL competitions staff team who have been working hard with myself in getting the competitions department back on the map and boy it will be too!

Now, there will be some small changes to how competitions are going to work. Before competitions were very much post and answer this question and you'll win but we're going to moving away from those sort of competitions and keeping them more exciting and the competitions department will be making sure it's doing competitions that people enjoy and that have proven to be popular in the past. Before competitions department were giving away 5c as their prizes which just wasn't working as much as it once was, it's time for us to move forward and get with the times. So we've decided to do a mixture of twitter based competitions and Forum making sure we are not only advertising the department on twitter but also making sure people know that we ARE back!

We will be releasing up to 3 competitions per week along with some smaller flash competitions meaning there's plenty of competitions to enter and the prizes will be better too. Our main prize for each competition will be 20c along with some forum based prizes too. We will be doing special seasonal competitions too for much bigger prizes.

It's amazing to see so many people asking about competitions and the feedback I've got from people too is just so thank you very much for that!

Our first set of competitions will be released on 1st October, not long to wait!

Much love and respect to all,

James
x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!