View Full Version : Happiest Memory - What would be your Patronus Charm memory?

-:Undertaker:-
02-10-2017, 01:17 AM
what's your happiest memory, if you care to share it?

obv we all have happy memories like loads and they're all valued differently cos you have friend memories, love or like family, but to put it in Harry Potter terms - if you had to conjure up a patronus charm, then what would the memory you used that gives you the best feeling be? that special one above all else.

https://images.hellogiggles.com/uploads/2016/09/22045647/giphy-187.gif

my happiest memory is winning the eu ref last year. work towards something for years with money, time, effort and to be vindicated after you were laughed at by so many people including friends is brill. there's no feeling like it. if i'm down i only have to think back to it for an instant kick. Not in the sense that oh i was right but that i felt the cause was 100% solid and history was on our side. and so it was.

what about you?

Neversoft
03-10-2017, 09:50 AM
I don't really have one single most happiest memory, but my happiest times occurred around this month five years ago. At the time, I lived in Blackpool with my then girlfriend, and we didn't have a lot of money, or live in a particularly nice place, but every day was just wonderful. We were young, we had no worries, and we had each other. Those few months were a sort of limbo — time didn't seem to matter. We would get up to everything and nothing, and lived on cheap food and alcohol. It's funny remembering how much and how often we used to drink. I guess that was my sort of wild youth stage. It's really bittersweet thinking back to those times now. It feels like I'll never be that happy again. Make the most of your youth, kids.

Stephen
08-10-2017, 08:19 PM
first time i rode a broom

Neversoft
08-10-2017, 09:14 PM
first time i rode a broom

Is that slang for gay sex

Flakefish
08-10-2017, 09:14 PM
first time i got bummed so it would just be a massive dong following me around

Stephen
08-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Is that slang for gay sex

shitttttt harry potter joke backfired :clap:

Neversoft
09-10-2017, 10:31 AM
shitttttt harry potter joke backfired :clap:

Oh! I remember that scene, now. Wasn't Harry getting bullied by ace kid Malfoy when he first rode a broom? What a great memory.

FlyingJesus
09-10-2017, 05:47 PM
No NEVILLE was getting bullied and Harry got to feed his saviour complex by chasing blondie around to catch a snowglobe

Dunno what my ultimate happiest memory ever would be tbh, probably certain things certain people have said to me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!