PDA

View Full Version : What Agency Do You Work At?

Jimbob66
02-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Hey all! Today I am going to ask you a question!:O

And the question is...

What agency are you working at?

Please tell me where you work on Habbo! Just reply to this thread! Perhaps you don't even work at one! If so, why?

LUCPIX
02-10-2017, 10:45 PM
In my early years in Habbo Brazil, one of the first things that offered me (in the name of a more fun, select and friendly game) an opportunity in a modeling agency (is there something similar here on Habbo.COM?)

But just like in the real-life modeling agency, it was not all smiles, waves, and thinness.

Most of the time, our task would be simply to choose the aspiring models, judging their clothes according to the rules we had in the stickies and, when we were promoted, we would be judging those who were judging so that, soon after, we would judge the judges of the judges who would, funnily enough, be judging those who were judging the clothes. The sweet sound of the wheels of progress!

Ekelektra
03-10-2017, 06:41 AM
In my early years in Habbo Brazil, one of the first things that offered me (in the name of a more fun, select and friendly game) an opportunity in a modeling agency (is there something similar here on Habbo.COM?)

But just like in the real-life modeling agency, it was not all smiles, waves, and thinness.

Most of the time, our task would be simply to choose the aspiring models, judging their clothes according to the rules we had in the stickies and, when we were promoted, we would be judging those who were judging so that, soon after, we would judge the judges of the judges who would, funnily enough, be judging those who were judging the clothes. The sweet sound of the wheels of progress!

I haven't seen a modelling agency in years but they were definitely a thing on the AU hotel. You would go in, get judged and then if you won become a judge of others. Don't remember judging the other judges though.

I have rights to one of them still, it was called Smexxi Models... The room is such a cool retro room but has been trashed since everyone who became a model got rights lol. The stickies still have the rules, which were:

girls: light pink t-shirt
curvy light blue pants

boys: dark sports shorts,
white shirt of any type

and if you followed those rules your score would be bumped up by 2/10, or if you didn't you would be unstylish...

I was a part of a more traditional army/agency back then too but don't do anything like that now.

Neversoft
03-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Self-employed

Solaris
03-10-2017, 11:20 AM
Self-Employed :D

Jarkie
03-10-2017, 12:39 PM
Also Self-Employed!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!