PDA

View Full Version : Overwatch!

Neil
07-11-2017, 09:31 AM
So, it's been some time since I visited here! Was wondering if anyone played Overwatch on PC at all?
Any of the oldies that actually remember me still about? It's been some time!

cammiee.
08-11-2017, 02:53 AM
I’ve heard of overwatch before and have heard a lot of people talk about it previously. Would be amazing if you could tell us more about it and your background!

Neil
08-11-2017, 11:59 AM
Overwatch is an first person hero shooter, similar to Team Fortress 2, with a bit of MOBA thrown in, it's a great fun and gets regular free updates. It's pretty much the only game I play these days!

Myself, I used to be a regular in the gaming forums many years ago. I used to be a moderator of this section, until I stepped up to super moderator. I've not been on in many years and thought I'd come back, see if anyone is still about and see what's up!

cammiee.
08-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Overwatch is an first person hero shooter, similar to Team Fortress 2, with a bit of MOBA thrown in, it's a great fun and gets regular free updates. It's pretty much the only game I play these days!

Myself, I used to be a regular in the gaming forums many years ago. I used to be a moderator of this section, until I stepped up to super moderator. I've not been on in many years and thought I'd come back, see if anyone is still about and see what's up!

I've never played this one myself but this sounds really interesting, and probably something I'd be into - I'll have to check it out!

wixard
09-11-2017, 01:48 PM
me

im hard stuck in high diamond

Neil
09-11-2017, 11:27 PM
me

im hard stuck in high diamond

Nice, I finished last season in low plat but I don't really climb during the seasons, I normally just place and leave it at that haha

Jarkie
13-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Hey Neil I remember you!!

I play overwatch, but on PS4 as I am a console peasant :(

Neil
15-11-2017, 03:34 PM
Hey Neil I remember you!!

I play overwatch, but on PS4 as I am a console peasant :(

I don’t remember you! Haha
I used to play on Xbox but I’ve moved more towards pc gaming recently

Jarkie
15-11-2017, 03:43 PM
I don’t remember you! Haha
I used to play on Xbox but I’ve moved more towards pc gaming recently

https://s33.postimg.org/3zwicznen/right-in-the-feels.jpg

Blugh Xbox, you did the right move! What is it like being part of the PC Master Race?

Neil
16-11-2017, 04:54 AM
Blugh Xbox, you did the right move! What is it like being part of the PC Master Race?

Did you have a name change or anything?

It's good, my games look and run far better than they did when I was on consoles haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!