PDA

View Full Version : Do you date online or no??

Manji
08-11-2017, 02:41 PM
State your reason why is it a Yes or a Never to you..

Thread moved by Joe, Forum Moderator. Feel like it's better suited here!

Neversoft
08-11-2017, 03:08 PM
You need to be more specific. Are you referring to an online relationship, or dating apps and meeting people online whom you eventually hook up with?

Manji
08-11-2017, 04:46 PM
You need to be more specific. Are you referring to an online relationship, or dating apps and meeting people online whom you eventually hook up with?

Online relationship like long distance online relationship.

cammiee.
08-11-2017, 06:29 PM
I have dated on Habbo before, and online, but it's not something I'd go out of my way to do ever again. I guess feelings are feelings though, and I don't see the massive issue with this if they're happy!

Neversoft
08-11-2017, 07:02 PM
I had online relationships when I was a boy, like twelve years ago. I never would, now. I don't feel you can develop an genuine, sustainable, long-term bond with somebody you cannot physically be with. If you plan to meet up, though, then I think it's worth it.

Joe
08-11-2017, 09:40 PM
Absolutely not, weird really. I've met people from online but nothing romantic started online rather than in person.

Sloths
08-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Once a number of years ago but never again, it’s not the same so why put yourself through it!

.:TaylorSwift:
10-11-2017, 05:14 AM
I did when I was 12 years old. Personally I won't find my true love online unless we meet from a dating app

Samantha
13-11-2017, 07:12 AM
When I was younger yes, but it was always on the premise that we'd meet eventually. That never happened and I'm glad because I'm extremely happy with my real life relationship lmao.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

LUCPIX
14-11-2017, 03:54 PM
HA HA HA I do not even know how to make friends, friend

Well it indeed is a tempting possibility because the internet is basically a magical paradise where all things are around your own opinions so it's very easy to come across people who are supposedly compatible with your thoughts and points of view (then probably generating the loveeee) but obviously, sooner or later, it is natural that we miss a deeper contact, even physical, from the moment the words are no longer enough, mainly in a medium where superficial conversations are increasingly adopted and implicitly encouraged :)

lawrawrrr
14-11-2017, 07:33 PM
I've dated Habbos before and kinda one other person non Habbo but it's so much effort to make them work. And expensive to travel as well!

Great in theory for someone as busy as me but in practice I'm not sure they can really work, especially when they transition from online to IRL...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jarkie
15-11-2017, 09:56 AM
I've only dated a few people online. I am not keen on it, and never ends well. It also just seems to become someone to talk to on Skype which is a bit meh. Travel is expensive too.

Though I prefer dating people close to where I live so this is what I do.

despect
17-11-2017, 06:15 PM
People who know me know that I have dated online, I've dated irl too and I've been quite lucky for majority of mine to end on good terms!

nat965
17-11-2017, 08:26 PM
I used to as a kid, not anymore. I'm not keen on that idea. Traditional face-to-face!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!