PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Christmas

Jarkie
22-11-2017, 11:46 AM
So hopefully you are aware it is near that time when Michael Bublé comes out of his cave, everywhere around you is sales, Christmas lights trees and food, lots and lots of food. Also Habbo turns all Christmassy.

My question is, what would you like to see from Habbo for Christmas? Every year they try a different approach, some consist of daily login rewards, to mazes and puzzles and festive competitions.

My favorite type of Christmas event they did is when they gave you a different penguin each day for when you logged on and if you collected them all you got given that golden penguin.

Samantha
22-11-2017, 09:13 PM
So hopefully you are aware it is near that time when Michael Bublé comes out of his cave, everywhere around you is sales, Christmas lights trees and food, lots and lots of food. Also Habbo turns all Christmassy.

My question is, what would you like to see from Habbo for Christmas? Every year they try a different approach, some consist of daily login rewards, to mazes and puzzles and festive competitions.

My favorite type of Christmas event they did is when they gave you a different penguin each day for when you logged on and if you collected them all you got given that golden penguin.

It was an Arctic Penguin ;) so it was icy not gold, gold is the Ecotron one! I wish I was playing back then, I started the year after, but my sister collected all the penguins :D.

DJ-Tripjay
24-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Love the advent callenders they do, however i would like to raindeer pets maybie evan ride able ones

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!