PDA

View Full Version : Well hello there...

TKR1
07-12-2017, 04:01 AM
So... i guess its time for this habbo oldie to sign up for the very established community in habbo...

As a little better introduction, i started habbo back in 2005 in the finnish habbo, and then joined the english habbo in 2011.

I have been playing habbo for the most part of my life.

So, if any of ye have any questions from a more interesting time in the history of habbo, please do ask, i am always happy to indulge in a friendly convo.

As for supporting habbo, i am a Habbo Guardian, have been now for a few years... and also involved in CSR in many other online games.

Anyways, it is nice to be here, and will see what interesting things i can find here... :)

Best Regards

TKR1
AKA
devaux(FIN)

Joe
07-12-2017, 02:42 PM
Oh nice, welcome to Habbox, thanks for the little backstory. I've been on the English one all my habbo life - I joined originally in 2006. Stick around and if you've any questions please give one of us a shout! :)

lawrawrrr
08-12-2017, 08:27 PM
So... i guess its time for this habbo oldie to sign up for the very established community in habbo...

As a little better introduction, i started habbo back in 2005 in the finnish habbo, and then joined the english habbo in 2011.

I have been playing habbo for the most part of my life.

So, if any of ye have any questions from a more interesting time in the history of habbo, please do ask, i am always happy to indulge in a friendly convo.

As for supporting habbo, i am a Habbo Guardian, have been now for a few years... and also involved in CSR in many other online games.

Anyways, it is nice to be here, and will see what interesting things i can find here... :)

Best Regards

TKR1
AKA
devaux(FIN)

Hello!! Welcome to Habbox :) I am a Guardian myself and I loveeeee doing it.

I hope you like it here and please let me know if you have any questions!!

Jarkie
09-12-2017, 11:04 AM
Welcome to HxF :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!