PDA

View Full Version : SO WHO'S ILL?

FlyingJesus
28-12-2017, 06:46 PM
I'M ILL. THAT'S WHO.

Anyone else suffering out there at the moment? I was bloody fine until I went out to see extended family in a room hotter than the sun, now I am dying to death

:Thumbs-Down::Thumbs-Down::Thumbs-Down::Thumbs-Down:

Flakefish
28-12-2017, 06:48 PM
No I am tip top but I do hate the times where all the family get together and stuff and spread germs

Joe
28-12-2017, 10:33 PM
I had my cold before Christmas so I've seemed to avoid the diseases! Get well soon though lovely

lawrawrrr
30-12-2017, 09:11 PM
I've basically been ill since October I hate my life

in other news I've realised I almost definitely broke my nose when I slammed my wardrobe door on it back in August!

Stephen
02-01-2018, 01:37 PM
I'm ill along with all my family THANKS TO AN UNCLE WHO DOESN'T COVER HIS MOUTH WHEN HE COUGHS. Disgusting beast!

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

LUCPIX
02-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Mentally? Possibly!

Stephen
03-01-2018, 01:40 PM
I don't think im ill anymore. I felt a bit rough over xmas then last few days had a sore throat and I seem fine today. Most of my other family got a bad cough and stuff but I didn't get that thank god. To hell with chesty colds! it does hell for my asthma and makes me panic when I have to use my inhaler every hour which doesn't help cos too much makes you shake like fuck

I have been sleeping with an oil diffuser on though so that might have helped. Eucalyptus, peppermint and a few drops of lavender in it! Put a few drops of Eucalyptus on my pillow too just for added don't fuck with my asthma

I love Eucalyptus. I always seem to use my asthma inhaler less when using it

wow long post I seem to have verbal diarrhoea today

FlyingJesus
03-01-2018, 03:01 PM
Still dead here :( coughing like a smoker PLUS somehow got conjunctivitis no idea where from but that's fun, stopped me being able to go out NYE since I didn't want to infect everyone. Right eye is red and swollen, ears feel blocked with pressure, not snuffly or anything though so silver lining I guess...

Joe
03-01-2018, 04:01 PM
Still dead here :( coughing like a smoker PLUS somehow got conjunctivitis no idea where from but that's fun, stopped me being able to go out NYE since I didn't want to infect everyone. Right eye is red and swollen, ears feel blocked with pressure, not snuffly or anything though so silver lining I guess...

My cold has legit come back yesterday and I feel really fluey for no reason? Although, I did get absolute messed up on NYE and I was surrounded by lots of different people so that's probably to blame. You do sound a lot worse than me as my eyes are popping out of my head yet.

-:Undertaker:-
04-01-2018, 09:30 PM
i've come down with a fever the past two days and can honestly say i've not had one like it since i was a kid

.:TaylorSwift:
05-01-2018, 05:29 PM
I stay outside in the winter, so I really don't stay in environments which would increase my chances of contracting a virus.

FlyingJesus
05-01-2018, 07:43 PM
Wut

Joe
06-01-2018, 12:44 AM
I stay outside in the winter, so I really don't stay in environments which would increase my chances of contracting a virus.

Wut

Do you mean you stay inside?

Or are you Bear Grylls?

06-01-2018, 11:38 PM
this is an absolute joke

going into my 5th day and i'm full of cold and sleeping for virtually most of the day :(

lawrawrrr
07-01-2018, 11:49 AM
i've been throwing up since Friday, can barely eat anything and my stomach feels like its being stabbed!

I'm feeling a bit better today, havent thrown up and I've attempted breakfast but still feel so nasueous

literally the worst :(

08-01-2018, 12:12 AM
another day in bed today but cold has now gone and in the past few hours i have perked up and i've just eaten some normal food so i'm PRAYING this is the end of it. been sleeping like 18 to 20 hours a day past 5 days... really taken it out of me it has

lawrawrrr
09-01-2018, 11:26 PM
IM FEELING BETTER IT'S A MIRACLE although I'll prob have to go into work tomorrow how sad

10-01-2018, 01:42 AM
IM FEELING BETTER IT'S A MIRACLE although I'll prob have to go into work tomorrow how sad

same here the nightmare is over

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!