PDA

View Full Version : The Boy Under the Stairs and the Deathly Hallows - Ends 9th January

Sloths
29-12-2017, 04:28 AM
https://habbox.com/cache/scripts/fontgenerator/functions/events.php?font=110&str=The+boy%20under%20the%20stairs%20and%20the%20d eathly%20hallows

I saw something on Twitter the other day, and I swear I’ve seen it a few times in other places but I thought we could play it too! The game was about telling them the book you were currently reading but without telling them the title. So while I know everyone here may not be an avid reader I’m sure you’re aware of at least one storyline of a book.

So tell me your favourite book (or a book you know) without telling me the name.

May the funniest win! And I have to be able to guess it ;)

Prize: 5 credits + 50 tokens or 1 Month VIP

despect
01-01-2018, 12:03 AM
BUMP

FlyingJesus
02-01-2018, 03:01 PM
Diaries of an Average Teen Girl: Put It In Me If You're a Wolf or Bat

LordlolXD2
05-01-2018, 12:55 PM
Free lance detective trying to solve the case of the murder of a maid who was killed by a rare poison causing the detective to be unsure as to who could have done it as there is many obstacles in his way and his neighbor and waiter who care for him and try to help him discover the killer

Samantha
05-01-2018, 05:42 PM
Girl has magical powers to move things with her mind, has awful parents and an awful headmistress. It all ends well when the good teacher adopts the lovely girl after her parents move and the headmistress is forced to leave. Meanwhile, a guy has to eat loads of cake and everyone has to avoid the choky.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!