PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Have "Spiked Chest Armour" Clothing?

I8U
14-01-2018, 06:42 PM
Hi!

Two quick queries about spiked armour:

1: I noticed that the iron counterpart has legs. Is there also matching legs for the spiked armour? There isn't any in the marketplace at the time of posting.

2: If you or someone you know has spiked armour, please let me know your/their username. I'd love to see how it looks combined with Robes Of The Lost Souls. I will buy them for you to equip with the spiked armour.

Thanks in advance!

lawrawrrr
15-01-2018, 08:15 PM
I know that no legs were released with it (although there was one in the promo image), it was just the helmet and body.

http://www.habbotiles.net/images/rares/cursed_flame_knight.gif

I don't actually own one so can't show you with the robes though, but knowing how Habbo clothes interact BADLY so I assume it would glitch!!!

I8U
15-01-2018, 08:59 PM
I know that no legs were released with it (although there was one in the promo image), it was just the helmet and body.

I don't actually own one so can't show you with the robes though, but knowing how Habbo clothes interact BADLY so I assume it would glitch!!!

Hmm, I wonder if/when we will get the rest of the set. Do you happen to know where I can find the promo image? I'm really curious to see how the set looks, especially the helmet.

I notice your profile picture looks similar, but that's not it, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, I wonder if/when we will get the rest of the set. Do you happen to know where I can find the promo image? I'm really curious to see how the set looks, especially the helmet.

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore my last message, I'm stupid. Woah. I NEED that cape. I wonder which clothing slot the sword will use. Thanks a lot!

lawrawrrr
16-01-2018, 08:44 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore my last message, I'm stupid. Woah. I NEED that cape. I wonder which clothing slot the sword will use. Thanks a lot!
Haha! I doubt the others will ever be released as the campaign is over now. A better cape would be great though right? and a flaming sword!!!

I8U
17-01-2018, 12:46 AM
Haha! I doubt the others will ever be released as the campaign is over now. A better cape would be great though right? and a flaming sword!!!

Damn, that is such a shame. Definitely, I love capes in the game, they have always been part of my long term outfit. Really wanted something a little more fancy like the one shown in the promo picture. A flaming sword would also been pretty cool, you'd have to be careful sitting on an inflatable chair while holding that haha

I sent you a friend request by the way!

lawrawrrr
17-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Damn, that is such a shame. Definitely, I love capes in the game, they have always been part of my long term outfit. Really wanted something a little more fancy like the one shown in the promo picture. A flaming sword would also been pretty cool, you'd have to be careful sitting on an inflatable chair while holding that haha

I sent you a friend request by the way!

You could do Star Wars RP with the sword too it’d be a dream hahahaha

One day maybe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!