PDA

View Full Version : protest in hallway 2 + Jibbi leaving?

coolloser
06-10-2004, 05:42 PM
Yeesh!!!!!!! All these protests about the navigator :o well I know I will get banned if I protest but I would like to!!!!!!! But protests don't mean anything, also is Jibbi leaving????? I don't think so but everyone does!

TheLostPara
06-10-2004, 05:46 PM
My Mate On My Friendlist Started That Protest, And I Hear Rumours To

THE NINJA
06-10-2004, 05:48 PM
1) Hobbas are merely laughing at the idiots protesting. Don't be a hippie.

2) Glitterkat announced that Jibbi is leaving, as did Jibbi herself.

Da-Weasel
06-10-2004, 05:49 PM
i sure want damn jibbi to leave!!!!
i don care if me gets banned
DIE JIBBI!!

alex
06-10-2004, 07:48 PM
XP PM me who it was because 3 ppl started it *cofz does shifty eyes cofz* *lies* Not me

iRoss
06-10-2004, 07:51 PM
XP PM me who it was because 3 ppl started it *cofz does shifty eyes cofz* *lies* Not me

i heard it was someone peoples called... ********* and someone i can't say but anyway u aint gonna get no where by protesting!!! :eusa_doh: :eusa_whis

Concentric - Forum Mod
Please dont post names of people who have broken the forum rules or Habbo Way, as this will cause an arguement if they were to view the thread.

m
07-10-2004, 07:38 PM
theres all ways prtests, people just like to protest

dj-ally
08-10-2004, 11:23 AM
1. o yeah jibbis gone u say eh well WHOS THE NEXT MANAGER COULD BE WORSE!!
2.protest were to mean somthing at 1 time now people just do it 4 fun IM ashamed :eusa_doh:

Simonac55
08-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Ok first of all, I think the protests are pretty pointless because Jibbi is a great manager, that is trying her best to do her job. The people that does the protest don't know what Jibbi is going through. Imagina manage all the hotel. These people may think it's easy but it's far from that. I'ts hard. Plus, I don't think Jibbi is going to leave because of a protest.

Taikonaut
08-10-2004, 08:01 PM
Protests? what's the piont on habbo, no-one ever takes any notice.

iRoss
08-10-2004, 08:17 PM
hmmmmmm not nesesarilly... think about the pizza bobba thing! :eusa_danc

Jin
08-10-2004, 08:29 PM
Well the pizza bobba thing wasnt resolved because of protest habbo staff censored the potential avoidence of a swear word (minus the a from pizza) without thinking of the consequences. Its not really jibbi's fault that it happen. Atleast you know they are doing somethink to the hotel to make it safer. Even if noonne protested about it the would change it because it messed up one of their rooms (slice of life). Plus it may not have been jibbi that made that censor it could have been another staff member.

Even though jibbi has gone, it doesnt mean that he hotel will be better with its new manager, I would be shocked if ione came back as really she has had her time. As jibbi has had hers.

GLITTERKAT FOR MANAGER (even though she is only covering till a proper manager is hired, i still reckon she would make a good manager)

Juke-Box
08-10-2004, 08:49 PM
jibbi is leaving. i heard roomers that she's been sacked coz once she wasnt on for 4 whole days.

Da-Weasel
08-10-2004, 09:08 PM
wow!!
4 days!!
DATS INCREDIBLE!
:o
*sarcastic look*

ideabox
09-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Ok first of all, I think the protests are pretty pointless because Jibbi is a great manager, that is trying her best to do her job. The people that does the protest don't know what Jibbi is going through. Imagina manage all the hotel. These people may think it's easy but it's far from that. I'ts hard. Plus, I don't think Jibbi is going to leave because of a protest.
Forget Jibbi
Who made The habbo game? I would like to know.
I only admire the makers not the moderators.
:eusa_whis

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!