PDA

View Full Version : Do you still have Rights to a room from inactive Habbos?

PrettyLoven
25-01-2018, 04:49 PM
You meet a friend and they give you rights to their room. Weeks and months and years go by with that friend not being on Habbo.

I have old Habbo friends who haven't been on in a few years and I still have rights to their room.
Do you take over their room and make it your own or just leave it and block it off?
I have blocked one of my friends room but I may open it up.

What about you?

Joe
25-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Oh yeah, I was surprised the other month when I went on and clicked on the option to view rooms where you have rights. I've got quite a few that I didn't even know I knew these people well enough. I just leave them as they are, of course!

Samantha
25-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Yeah loads, but I don't go in them much.

FlyingJesus
26-01-2018, 12:55 AM
lmao yes some from like 10+ years ago :P

GoldenMerc
26-01-2018, 12:08 PM
yeah, a shit load like memmish and stuff lol

Sian
26-01-2018, 07:49 PM
A few rooms still, doubt there's anything in them!

Ekelektra
28-01-2018, 01:25 PM
So many rooms I have no idea who the owner is and how I got them.
i wish you could go into locked rooms if you have rights because many are locked and I think seeing them might jog my memory to remember when I was in there.

lawrawrrr
28-01-2018, 09:47 PM
I love the option to look at rooms with rights! I've got loads but not very many that are open or have furni in so I can't mess them up or anything

my fav ones are @inkwell;'s maze thingy and all the rooms in there!!

https://image.prntscr.com/image/SBbE02QRRbCyXLIP_u0o-w.png

LUCPIX
12-03-2018, 11:20 PM
Yes! 90% of them are empty, though. And, considering that they went unused since yearssss ago, they're basically a nostalgic source, as if you could feel all the things that already happened in there, almost like ruins and stuff

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!