PDA

View Full Version : What kind of Habbo commands do you want to see?

PrettyLoven
02-02-2018, 10:06 PM
There is a Wave, Dance, Sit and a few other actions a Habbo can do.
If you could ask for a new one what would it be?

There should be a Rotate Action for while your Habbo is sitting or standing because I am tired of clicking on another Habbo to face whoever I am talking to. That would be so helpful:D

Neversoft
02-02-2018, 10:34 PM
/cyber

Joe
02-02-2018, 10:39 PM
Yes a rotate one would be great! I always spend ages trying to face who I'm trying to as my head keeps spinning round! It's crazy.

Sonnynixon
09-02-2018, 09:26 AM
I think it would be good to have commands that changes your room security settings like: Open, Doorbell, Password, Invisible. It would make it a lot easier to edit them instead of having to go into the settings if you needed to edit them.

Jarkie
09-02-2018, 10:19 AM
/cyber

Ew.

--

I would like to see more Habbo Dances tbh!

FlyingJesus
09-02-2018, 11:03 AM
Trade command would be good like
:trade FlyingJesus
Although might get abused :P idk wired has taken over a lot of functions

LUCPIX
10-02-2018, 02:50 PM
I really can't think of any, at least not a super important command

:random - takes you to a random room whose number of habbo's inside is at least 1
:randomevent - takes you to a random event whose number of habbo's inside is at least 1
:who (?) - complete chooser-esque list with all the habbo's that are online currently
:check - opens a window with detailed and precise data about the time you've been playing habbo, number of received/given respects, times you've spoken "bobba" over the years, most visited room, etc

FlyingJesus
10-02-2018, 04:57 PM
I THOUGHT OF ONE THAT'S BETTER THAN MY LAST IDEA literally the complete opposite, having :tradeblock or something so you can stop people from being able to trade you

LUCPIX
11-02-2018, 07:58 PM
dont forget the :tradeunblock or else the existence of that command will be a huge mistake

lawrawrrr
11-02-2018, 08:03 PM
I would love a rotate command!!

I think a mute would be good too, like a temporary mute all without having to click ignore on everyone!

JACKTARD
15-02-2018, 02:01 PM
:piggyback to jump on another habbo's back.

madison0442
15-02-2018, 03:28 PM
:Starjump - Make a habbo do a starjump!
:antiAFKKick - This way your habbo wont be automatically kicked for idleness!
:clotheseditor - Open up the clothes editor without having to click the button!
:Furnivalues - Use this command to search the value of rareness of furni!

LUCPIX
15-02-2018, 04:00 PM
why don't we just return to msdos/zxspectrum/msx era when we needed to type commands and orders to go to places

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!