PDA

View Full Version : Hey! I'm New!

LUCPIX
28-03-2018, 11:46 PM
Considering that the membership base of this forum is made mostly by old people,

Imagine you're signing in the forum today, even if you're currently a veteran. And then you decide to create an Intro thread, presenting yourself, saying hi to everyone and such.

What would you write in it?

Hannah
16-04-2018, 06:44 PM
I wouldn't. I don't think I even did when I first joined (I could be wrong, it was over a decade ago).

Drewar
17-04-2018, 03:50 AM
Well, I did some digging and found my original introduction to the forum! October 10th, 2014... oh man, that was an awkward time in my life.

Here's a link to my first ever thread on HabboxForum: https://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=8783

To be honest, Lucas, I'm not sure what I'd say if today was my first day joining the forum. I'd probably mention that I love learning new languages, that I love Brazilian culture and practicing Portuguese, and that I have a crush on Wesley Safadão hahahaha.

I love meeting (chatting with) new people from around the world, so feel free to send me a PM or VM if you want to chat :)

Demi
22-04-2018, 09:49 PM
Man, I would definitely triple check what I was saying... I look back at my old posts sometimes. Damn, cringe.

-:Undertaker:-
24-04-2018, 10:16 PM
yeah i don't think i had an introduction thread either.

i used to read the forum as a non-member for updates in UK News & Rumours on new rares coming out... then as I wanted to ask questions I then signed up to be able to and the ball got rolling from there!

lawrawrrr
25-04-2018, 01:24 PM
My early posts were cringe so I HOPE I don’t have a intro thread :’)

I’d just be chill now say hi I’m laura I’m joining for these reasons (if I was joining somewhere else I’d prob say to make friends and contribute?) sup lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!