PDA

View Full Version : Jibbi Leaving.. What do you think?

Davie!
06-10-2004, 07:48 PM
To be honest. I'm not that bothered that she's leaving.
She gave no manager gifts, was on about once every two weeks (or so it seemed) And now she's off to "Peru" some recon she was fired and is covering it up but i don't think it's that bad.

Although she has done some scam-safety stuff that has been impressive but mostly it's habbo's that do the work for her.

Please share your views. =)

, Davie

TheLostPara
06-10-2004, 07:49 PM
She Was Better At the Safety Side Of Things

iRoss
06-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Well don't really mind she was a good safe manager but im glad shes gone... she was a boring manger... like u sed GAVE NOTHING away...

Butcher11
06-10-2004, 08:15 PM
What, so we judge managers on furni they gave, sounds very materialistic. I say she did fine, and if she really is going to Peru, thta is awesome, good for her. You're all very selfish lol, and all thoise safety things are important, and help habbo.

iRoss
06-10-2004, 08:24 PM
yeh but do u see what im trying to say nothing VERY exciting happend in the time that she was manager! :p and i admit safety is good yes...

Superside
06-10-2004, 08:34 PM
It's about time she left. Wasn't she like 78?
I don't understand why she would quit though. If she was going to look for another job, her only refrence would be sitting at home and playing a game. Thats pretty bad. But it would be kinda fun to get paid to play habbo. EASY job!! Well before I start to babble on about Jibbi, I am going to to say something I allways wanted to say,

Why did she suddenly quit, 1 month, 1 month after www.habbohotel.com open?

Moose
06-10-2004, 08:42 PM
OH GOD! NAME14 (former habbox user and idiot but now is banned) was right about jibbi leaving he was exactly right! omg!

Arcanum
07-10-2004, 07:50 AM
OH GOD! NAME14 (former habbox user and idiot but now is banned) was right about jibbi leaving he was exactly right! omg!

You've now learnt, Brandon my friend, don't always judge a book by it's cover. I loathe all the people that are convinced she is ( soon to be was) a bad manager simply due to the fact she did not give out furni. Greedy habbos who simply care about furni and wealthiness take all this fun for granted. Rememebr that furni is just an added extra that makes the game more fun! I think her time as manager was a wonderful time and I wish her all the luck in whatever charity she commits herself to. :)

Davie!
07-10-2004, 03:43 PM
Take it back just noticed the news o the habbox homepage, telling us Jibbi wasn't allowed to give gifts. Oh and I wasn't JUST juding her on not giving gifts, she just never did anything of interest.

FRISC0
07-10-2004, 03:51 PM
If you read www.Impetuous.net (http://www.impetuous.net) It will tell you about her peru trip and a screenie =]

THE NINJA
07-10-2004, 03:54 PM
Take it back just noticed the news o the habbox homepage, telling us Jibbi wasn't allowed to give gifts. Oh and I wasn't JUST juding her on not giving gifts, she just never did anything of interest.

She didn't really need to. Her job was to keep things running (etc.), and she did just that.

m
07-10-2004, 07:34 PM
Im not that worried shes leaving, it doesnt really afect me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!