PDA

View Full Version : [EUROVISION] In Charge of Eurovision

despect
07-05-2018, 07:59 PM
http://habbox.com/text/rare_pink/In+Charge%20of%20Eurovision

I'm a really big fan of Eurovision and I always thought if I was in charge of a country and had to choose who represented them in the Eurovision contest it'd be so much fun.

For this competition I'd like for you to do the following:

- Choose a country
- Who you'd choose to represent that country

The most original answer will win themselves 15c. All entries (apart from the 15c winner) will be placed into a random number generator to win themselves 1 month competitions VIP!

Best of luck!

Ends 16th May

YellowBelli
09-05-2018, 08:18 AM
This competition is now open!

FlyingJesus
09-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Iceland and I'd send Bjork so that people could see how well the original does it instead of that Israeli wannabe with tumblr lyrics

Ekelektra
10-05-2018, 03:09 AM
Russia and I would send Vitas. Surprised they haven't already

Samantha
12-05-2018, 03:59 PM
I would choose the United Kingdom and get Flo and Joan (Nicola and Rosie Dempsey) from the Nationwide adverts to represent us. They're a bit like marmite, but their catchy tunes might win some points, and hopefully the death threats they receive will be kept to a minimum.

Blance
12-05-2018, 10:50 PM
France! and the only reason i say that is because of whom id have to represent. FKJ [French Kiwi Juice] he is one amazing, multi-talented music artist, and everytime i hear is music i go somewhere else, somewhere calm. He Blows me away, Simply amazing!

Ozad
14-05-2018, 12:39 AM
*Stares blankly into space* I have no clue.

- United Kingdom
- Dj Jammy and his sheep.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!