PDA

View Full Version : ROAD RAGE! Ends 27th June

Ozad
11-05-2018, 01:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/8FYBgxw.png

I don't know about you... but I am prone to some serious road rage. There is nothing worse then following a tourist who slows down every time they see a turning, getting stuck behind a tractor, or even worse having a BMW up your bum!

Bad driving can really set me off, and the worst thing is I must look like a mad man to the innocent pedestrians passing by, whether they catch a glimpse of me in the corner of their eye appearing to yell at myself, or they can actually hear my rampaging rambling at the vehicle in front.

I want to hear your road rage stories!
Anything goes whether it be a story of your own, or a simple explanation of your least favourite type of driver.

https://i.imgur.com/A3IV5rt.png

Prize - Forum icon https://habbox.com/assets/images//84bcc9dd0f190b09dd310d2b9c571213.png, 50 tokens, plus a course of anger management*

*Please keep the language moderated*

*not really. :P

YellowBelli
20-06-2018, 12:59 PM
This competition is now open!

Cadigyna
21-06-2018, 04:40 AM
I don't drive but I have been in a lot of road rages with my half friend.

There was a time where she tried to be like the knight bus from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and squeeze fast between 2 cars then turn by going against the edge of the corner of that particular street in full swing I had to hold on for dear life hoping that not only would we not be caught but that I wouldn't die.

The other road rage was there was some slow as can be drivers we beeped them and as we drove past both her and I put our rude fingers up at the driver before my half friend decided to send a message by driving at full speed like a race car, there were bending roads coming up so I was shocked that we didn't go over the edge.

jamiexo
21-06-2018, 12:21 PM
I do get road rage, but I am more of a calmer road rager. I will still yell stuff, but I'm not really one to honk or give someone the finger.

So, one day I was driving in town with my boyfriend in the passanger seat and not once, but twice, someone in the other lane cut over to my lane and cut me off without looking to see if there were any cars coming. For the first time in a long time, I laid on my horn because I was so mad especially since this was the second time that day that that happened. And then, my boyfriend flipped them off as we drove away. Aren't we just a lovely couple lol

Neversoft
21-06-2018, 12:58 PM
My late grandfather used to get terrible road rage. Everybody used to be so weary getting in the car with him. After he stopped driving, he transitioned seamlessly into a backseat driver. Mostly he was impatient and would get wound up when people took too long pulling out and such. I always remember a story I was told of him when he was younger: he was behind another driver and grew so impatient waiting for them to pull out or drive off, that he rammed the other person from behind, then drove around them. Even driving around a stationary car isn't typically done, but my granddad had to ram them first. He was always getting up to mischief — people who knew him have so many tales to tell.

Ekelektra
21-06-2018, 11:57 PM
One time I was a passenger in the car with someone and another car pulled in front or something without indicating. So when they were stopped next to us at the lights the driver I was with wound down the window and screamed “WHY DONT YOU PUT YOUR ******* INDICATOR ON NEXT TIME”.

Well I was instantly super uncomfortable and the driver I was with was very sheepish until we got home like he knew what he did was inappropriate.

TinyFroggy
23-06-2018, 09:26 PM
I'm not sure but my mom's road rage is fked up.

She will always says, "Check who that basta** is. She must be Chinese!"

Notice the 'she' and 'chinese'. :')

Hannah
24-06-2018, 01:49 PM
I am awful. Some idiot who decides to give me road rage turns me into a very bad driver to them. I've had people nearly cause accidents - my favourite was a guy who pulled out of a left only lane at a roundabout, when he had no time to do so safely anyway - didn't go left mind you cut straight across me. Had I not changed direction and used the brakes, I would have more than likely hit one of his children who were sat in the back of the car.

But then I proceeded to tailgate him, hoot at him - tell him to pull over but he continued to just try to speed off (so of course I followed extremely close behind) until I got too far from where I was actually going and couldn't be bothered.

I tend to be a real ass when someones done something so stupid it's angered me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!