PDA

View Full Version : What would be a good custom user title for me?

Sonnynixon
18-05-2018, 05:51 AM
So I recently just bought Forum VIP and I can now have a custom user title! I am unsure on what to set it as so I thought I would come to the much loved forum community to help me out!

If you have any ideas please leave a reply!

(I was unsure if this was the right forum to post in. I was thinking maybe Technology but hopefully this forum is ok! Blance Sloths)

Hannah
18-05-2018, 07:03 PM
I won't advise as I'm crap at that sort of thing, but I'll tell you the reasoning behind mine and maybe you'll get some ideas.

I've had 'I move the stars for noone' for multiple years now. It's a line from my favourite song of all time, from my favourite film of all time, sung by my favourite artist/played by my favourite actor, David Bowie. He then passed away, and now I will never change it. RIP you beautiful goblin king.

Sonnynixon
18-05-2018, 07:08 PM
I won't advise as I'm crap at that sort of thing, but I'll tell you the reasoning behind mine and maybe you'll get some ideas.

I've had 'I move the stars for noone' for multiple years now. It's a line from my favourite song of all time, from my favourite film of all time, sung by my favourite artist/played by my favourite actor, David Bowie. He then passed away, and now I will never change it. RIP you beautiful goblin king.

Thanks and nice story!

Neversoft
18-05-2018, 07:46 PM

Just FYI noone isn't a word

SORRY FOR BEING THAT GUY

FlyingJesus
18-05-2018, 08:05 PM
Just FYI noone isn't a word

SORRY FOR BEING THAT GUY

But linoone is a pokemon

Neversoft
18-05-2018, 09:56 PM
But linoone is a pokemon

Yeah I always liked Linoone, but it doesn't sound as cool as Zigzagoon

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!