PDA

View Full Version : Avada Kedavra - Ends 30th May

RuthOnToast
22-05-2018, 12:12 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/iydZrT/Avada_Kedavra.gif (https://imgbb.com/)

Learning new spells is a big part of the wizarding world. Young witches and wizards are heading off to Hogwarts with their wand ready, to learn the basic spells such as Lumos and Wingardium Leviosa (Pronounced)Wing-GAR-dium Levi-O-sa)

Being able to cast spells sounds pretty cool ! Want to change the channel but don't want to move? it's okay, “Accio” the remote to you. Saw something you wish you didn't? “Obliviate” that memory away! (..although i don't suggest that, it doesn't sound safe.)

So for this competition i want you to come up with your own spell. We need a name for your spell and what the spell does.

Prize: Harry Potter forum icon & 5c or 50 tokens

YellowBelli
23-05-2018, 06:41 AM
This competition is now open!

FlyingJesus
23-05-2018, 09:51 PM
APIS PLASMATO

Creates bees everywhere

Deactivate!
27-05-2018, 09:49 AM
Burr Mad Deeknah

Makes You Sleepy & Your Wildest Dreams Feel Like Reality! (For About 10 Seconds Before It Wears Off)

Hannah
27-05-2018, 09:52 AM
Se Robotum

Creates a robot with your intelligence and skills to complete a job for you that you can't be bothered to do (very useful at work)

The spell only has the ability to refer back to the person casting the spell's brain, so if you are trying to create a robot to do a job you are not capable of doing, the robot will also fail.

xXPerfumeXx
27-05-2018, 08:03 PM
I came up with a few:

Herbinasci (nasci means grow in Latin) - Causes plant to grow immediately

Ardoris Restiti (ardoris means fire and restiti mean resist in Latin) - Causes target to be immune to fire for a short while, duration depends on how powerful the caster is.

Bullae Praesidi (bullae means bubble and praised means protection in latin) - Creates a bubble around target, allowing target to breathe underwater. When something sharp touches the bubble, it will pop immediately.

Cadigyna
27-05-2018, 10:59 PM
Came up with a few:

Bladder Temporus - Makes you not have to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night (provides you with more sleep time)

Gluttonus Maxima-Restocks your refrigerator with fresh food (very useful if your starving)

Potpourrimium - turns any foul odor into something more pleasant. (provides a fresh smell)

Ozad
29-05-2018, 12:14 AM
Dicemaonion - NO MORE TEARS WITH 'DICEMAONION', the spell to dice your onions.

Had no clue but I thought i'd give it a try...

TinyFroggy
30-05-2018, 07:42 AM
Here is one spell I wish I could use,

Habboxus vivus.

It is to make your habbo becomes a real life figure. Isn't that fun to see Habbo walking all over the world just like us? XD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!