PDA

View Full Version : Hogwarts Express - Ends 30th May

RuthOnToast
22-05-2018, 01:32 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/f7ZKao/Hogwarts_Express.gif (https://imgbb.com/)

With a new school year beginning over at Hogwarts (& at Habbox 28th May!) it's time for all the witches and wizards to head down to platform 9 3/4 at kings cross station. A chance to meet up with your old friends while you indulge in chocolate frogs and Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour Beans.

For any long journey you need a good companion. You don't want to be stuck with the kid who will spend the whole time talking about his collection of cards from the chocolate frogs or the one who smells like he hasn't had a shower all summer.

So for this competition i want you to choose a companion for your journey back to Hogwarts and why

You can pick anyone it doesn't have to be from harry potter it can be a celebrity or a fictional character

Prize - Harry Potter forum icon & 50 tokens or 5c

YellowBelli
23-05-2018, 07:23 AM
This competition is now open!

_spirit
23-05-2018, 05:43 PM
I'm taking Ariana Grande as she can sing to me on our way there!

FlyingJesus
24-05-2018, 06:09 PM
Joanna Lumley, her voice is the greatest so I wouldn't care what she was talking about as long as she just kept talking

Blance
25-05-2018, 06:07 PM
Jim Jefferies! i just saw him live a last week,. so funny. Im'a Need Someone Crackin Jokes, And Keeping Me On My Toes.
Well Mainly To Stir Up Some Shit! :D lol

Deactivate!
27-05-2018, 09:45 AM
I Would Choose Hagrid Because... (I Bet He Has A BIIIG One) :')

No, Seriously Id Choose Him Because IRL He Is A Really Nice Guy ^_^ He Did Some Filming At Lincoln Cathedral & My Grandad Who Worked There Met Him!

Hannah
27-05-2018, 09:48 AM
I'd choose Voldemort he's just a misunderstood snake-man

xXPerfumeXx
27-05-2018, 09:09 PM
I would choose Hermione. I guess she get to teach me stuff when I'm bored and I guess learning new stuff from others would be fun also. Moreover, Hermione's personality and things that she likes are also quite similar to. I am sure that Hermione would be a great companion on the Hogwarts Express.

Cadigyna
27-05-2018, 10:41 PM
I would choose Neville Longbottom, guy has come a long way and battles obsticles full on which makes him loveable.

Ozad
29-05-2018, 12:08 AM
Luna Lovegood because that chicks crazy.

TinyFroggy
30-05-2018, 08:06 AM
I would absolutely take Adele! She's funny, beautiful and above all, a very great great great singer! XD
I would be having the best time of my life in train <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!