PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Habbo Stuff

TinyFroggy
12-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Guys, I literally just woke up.

Okay. After a minute, I realized that I had a dream related to Habbo stuff. I was dreaming that I met a person in Habbo and he got this one cool badge display case showing "Habbo Fansite Owner" badge and it was by James (too shy to tag him). It was produce in 2017, so it's quite new and not even rare cause he can always make a new one. But I mean, I was thinking of the prospect in the future of how it could be worth when James doesn't play anymore and what on. So I was trying to buy it.

But I kinda think it happened in real life too. Just that in this dream it's the second time I found that guy and with a decided to get that badge display case from him.

I don't think that dream means anything because it changes to Armageddon scene after that, and yeah.

I think what it really means is that I'm playing too much Habbo, now. Lol. What do you think?

Brad
12-06-2018, 05:53 PM
I used to have constant dreams of being inside Habbo. Whether it was being virtual or having my habbo rooms come to life... my dreams were quite vivid and freaky to a degree.

For me, it was when I heard people say common words that I'd see on the game that would trigger... especially my habbo name (Bikini). Every time someone would talk about their bikini or commenting on a bikini, my ears would burn and I'd be concerned that they were talking to me. hahaha!
So I understand completely!
And I would possibly go as far as saying that you may be playing too much... but to each their own? (I used to be addicted to the game)

TinyFroggy
12-06-2018, 08:49 PM
I think I need some control over myself XD

Thank God I don't have triggers like you. Lol.

Do you still have it until now?

FlyingJesus
12-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Have def had plenty of Habbo dreams lmao, usually more about PEOPLE from Habz but not always

-:Undertaker:-
12-06-2018, 10:17 PM
probs did when younger but not anymore

Sloths
13-06-2018, 12:56 AM
I’ve had a lot of habz related dreams although similar to FJ in that they’re mainly about the people rather than being on/in habz. If we’re friends on here and talk a fair bit I’ve probably dreamt about you.

The weird thing is the people who I know what they look like irl I dream as they are but if I don’t know I dream them as weird human versions of their avatar - is that the same for others??

YellowBelli
13-06-2018, 04:04 PM
ha yup I've definitely had habbo dreams xD Mostly when I have nights where I'm online till like midnight...

despect
13-06-2018, 07:37 PM
I've had habbo dreams before but it's more about people on habbo than a piece of furni or anything haha.

lawrawrrr
17-06-2018, 11:24 AM
I’ve had so many vivid dreams about Habbo and habbox both about the people and about the actual game. I’ve literally dreamed about hosting events, hxss things, even things like working on the hx sites.

It’s a bit crazy how mundane and vivid my dreams are :’)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_spirit
19-06-2018, 12:30 AM
I've had dreams about hosting on habbo to and also doing content for habbox, but i mostly dream about the people nower days

Ekelektra
20-06-2018, 01:47 PM
I've had a few dreams about playing and hosting events but mostly I have dreamed about the people and meeting up irl with people from here.

Deactivate!
04-07-2018, 08:18 PM
I dream about rooms.. and then wake up and am like I NEED TO MAKE THIS ROOM!

Its a sign that we are all addicted xD

Ozad
06-07-2018, 01:35 AM
I dream about owning a pyramid built out of Thrones, somebody make my dream a reality.

MightyMagician
08-07-2018, 10:19 AM
Guys, I literally just woke up.

Okay. After a minute, I realized that I had a dream related to Habbo stuff. I was dreaming that I met a person in Habbo and he got this one cool badge display case showing "Habbo Fansite Owner" badge and it was by James (too shy to tag him). It was produce in 2017, so it's quite new and not even rare cause he can always make a new one. But I mean, I was thinking of the prospect in the future of how it could be worth when James doesn't play anymore and what on. So I was trying to buy it.

But I kinda think it happened in real life too. Just that in this dream it's the second time I found that guy and with a decided to get that badge display case from him.

I don't think that dream means anything because it changes to Armageddon scene after that, and yeah.

I think what it really means is that I'm playing too much Habbo, now. Lol. What do you think?

That's funny OP because Guys, I literally just woke up.

TinyFroggy
09-07-2018, 05:54 AM
I dream about rooms.. and then wake up and am like I NEED TO MAKE THIS ROOM!

Its a sign that we are all addicted xD

No wonder you are good at building rooms! You were given inspiration before hand XD

- - - Updated - - -

I dream about owning a pyramid built out of Thrones, somebody make my dream a reality.

Keep on dreaming bro XD

Ozad
10-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Keep on dreaming bro XD

Wow you're fired. (kiss)

LUCPIX
10-07-2018, 07:08 PM
in the past (talk about.... 4 years ago??) the habbo dreams would happen at least once a week, but still, they were mostly meaningless and vague dreams, just me (even though my avatar wouldn't be in a visible spot) roaming on different rooms as my brain would possibly be decoding the Habbo information directly into the permanent memory side of it and stuff

these days, I will, in 70% of the times, think about the people instead, oh yeah I will. the funny thing is: even when it is about the bestest friends I have, in its majority these dreams have always an unpleasing context, frequently guided by the social fears I carry within myself every single day lmao. like a fear of being not good enough for those I care about, who knows. like when a good friend of mine changes their mind out of the blue and answers me in a very disappointing and subdued way, as though somebody is paying them to stay there. Yeah, it is weird and half unreal. And then I wake up thinking "God I need to love myself more"

and TinyFroggy your dreams are a spectacle!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!