PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Summertime - Ends 8th Aug

jamiexo
01-07-2018, 11:45 PM
http://habbox.com/text/Beta/Sweet Sweet Summer

https://i.imgur.com/v6xtjl1.jpg

Hello everyone! As you all know, the Northern Hemisphere is currently in the summer season, which means that I'm enjoying some warm temperatures and hoping to get a little bit of a tan before going back to college in September.

Although my area is pretty warm during this time of year, I always dream that I could travel somewhere tropical and swim in the ocean with dolphins while sipping a cool drink. But, sadly, that is just one of the things on my bucket list for now, but it is definitely my ideal vacay.

So, this competition will help bring out your relaxed side because what you will do is comment your dream vacation, whether it be relaxing on a beach (like me), hiking in the mountains, or even just taking a few much needed days off of work. No dream vacation is too wild or crazy, so let us all know your dream!

Prize will be 50 tokens & a summer forum icon of your choice.
Winner will be chosen at random among the participants!

YellowBelli
01-08-2018, 05:56 AM
This competition is now open!

Cadigyna
01-08-2018, 11:17 AM
my dream is probably to just to visit Greece, relax chill there its not my usual style of adventure but its good to see where my family came from and in some ways it is an adventure and it is travelling via plane.

LidyaWillows
01-08-2018, 04:17 PM
my dream holiday is Rome! I have a love for ancient history and culture and it also has glorious sunshine, glorious buildings everywhere and all the icecream you can want! Its also only 40 minutes away from the italian sea, you couldnt get a better capital city!

Blance
01-08-2018, 08:59 PM
I have never traveled anywhere, i live in canada and yeah sure ive been over the boarder to the USA but thats the extent of my traveling, ever since i was a kid tho there has been one place on my bucket list. and one day i will. maybe next year :o and that is Saint Lucia ever since i saw the rain forests, the tropical waters and beaches, it sucked me in! i will be there one day,

Also i have a Pen Pal from Greece (Yes a Pen Pal, back when those were a thing!) we met 15 years ago online, and eventually met in person, she came to Canada for a few weeks, and i have still yet to get to Athens to visit her. one day! hopefully soon

PrettyLoven
04-08-2018, 12:04 AM
I would want to sit back and watch the sun rise over the horizon, watch the clouds during the day until the sun set and watch the stars at night.
That is all I want.

TinyFroggy
06-08-2018, 03:58 PM
My dream travel is to have a long meaningful roadtrip with my best buddies.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!